+13

You've been to Zoos, right?

Image for post You've been to Zoos, right?
Zolfies avatar Animals & Nature
6 13

Not recently though.Bristol Zoo was the last-and only one.Been to Longleat since on a school trip.As a teacher I might add.

I did in my youth. I hated it.

I went to the Zoo in Dallas. I was trying to get a reaction from a gorilla, but he was just smacked off his tits, probably.

@ZonkeyBalls I went to the Zoo in Dallas. I was trying to get a reaction from a gorilla, but he was just smacked off his tits...

Maybe you should have tried bribing the attendant to let you in the cage with the gorilla. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Maybe you should have tried bribing the attendant to let you in the cage with the gorilla...

I've posted that before biggrin smilie

I wonder what would happen if you gave that gorilla a running shower over the top of that xp smiliebiggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell The gorilla would get even wetter.

hehe smilie smartass biggrin smilie

I meant how the gorilla would play would that, would the gorilla love it even more? would it want to take it down, because shower is ruining bath time... or same exact thing, etc.

Many times. I enjoy the Zoos.

I've been to the San Diego Zoo, the Los Angeles Zoo and the Santa Barbara Zoo. The Santa Barbara zoo treated their animals better than the other two, and gave them more room to roam.

Yes, I've been to Walmart several times.

Of course I have.

SodaHead, Amirite and a few others... hehe smilie