Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 24

We all have the responsibility and the power to treat others the way we want to be treated. Stop the hate towards others.

I have the power to turn wine into piss.

Behold! Now, worship me, bastards.

@ZonkeyBalls I have the power to turn wine into piss. Behold! Now, worship me, bastards.

I've heard you do that every day, Zonk. hello smilie

Tell me, does the quality of the wine that goes in affect the quality of the p*ss that later comes out? hehe smilie

@ZonkeyBalls Well, the German piss I drank did turn to wine, when it came out.

Good, then you could recycle it, and help save the environment. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Good, then you could recycle it, and help save the environment.

"A product of a genuine Finnish dick." Yes, that will sell pretty well.

@ZonkeyBalls "A product of a genuine Finnish dick." Yes, that will sell pretty well.

Maybe you could market your productions as Finnbraeu in Germany. wary smilie

@Thinkerbell In has pincers?!   

Mine does. That's why no woman/man/moose/pigeon/walrus/steamboat wants to have sex with me.

@Thinkerbell Have you tried a king crab or a lobster?

They don't turn me on, sexually.

Most of the others do, especially women and steamboats.

@Thinkerbell Doesn't the steam scald your... um... member?

I don't use Steam that often, since I don't have a proper rig these days to play the games.

@ZonkeyBalls I don't use Steam that often, since I don't have a proper rig these days to play the games.

There once was a Finn they called Zonk,
Who preferred to have sex with a conch.
"It's better than lobster,
Whose pincers will throb, sir,"
He said, when once asked what to bonk.

@Thinkerbell There once was a Finn they called Zonk, Who preferred to have sex with a conch. //"It's better than...

I don't a have a follow-up on this one, but...

You might be interested in the next post of mine.

@2784252

hehe smilie that's a good way to put it! In fact, the more times I feel the need to honk (which is rare), I usually don't.

I would say we all have some power, small as it may be, and therefore we have some responsibility.

@Thinkerbell I would say we all have some power, small as it may be, and therefore we have some responsibility.

Exactly! You said it must quicker and cleaner, but I also wanted Spiderman in there xp smilie

Responsibility only comes with power if you have a conscience. Wealth is power and, while not well known, many studies have shown that wealth inhibits empathy. As wealth increases your ability to care about others diminishes.

Everyone has power. Every given situation changes based on how you responded to it. This is a philosophical question mixed with our sociological understanding of the world. This is why there are "types of days" for each person and 1 person's worst day ever is the time of somebody else's life, they utilized their power to leverage one thing or another be it happiness or misery.

Anonymous