What was the last thing you lost? Have you found it yet?

I lost my cell phone this morning at church, didn't even know it! When I returned home there was a message on my landline phone telling me it had been found and where I could pick it up. I was very lucky.

Image for post What was the last thing you lost?   Have you found it yet?
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
5 42

I thought I had lost my keys the other day, but seems I forgot to take them out of the front door the evening before. Good thing I live in a low crime area!

Cell phone. Left at a restaurant. They called my wife's phone to let me know and they left it in their mail box for me to pick it up in the morning. That wouldn't work in a lot of places, but it does here. Ha!

@Will_Janitor Cell phone. Left at a restaurant. They called my wife's phone to let me know and they left it in their mail box for...

You were lucky too. I didn't even know I had lost mine. Someone at church found it, turned it into the office, they called my son, first and then me. lol

I'd like to say "my sanity", but that has been gone way too long.

I lost my wallet about a week ago. It was behind the fridge.

@StarzAbove Behind the fridge? Wow that would be impossible here at my home. lol

This is the first time it has been possible for me either, which is why it wasn't the first or the 20th place I looked for it. These days, I have a fridge, but no freezing compartment below it. So, therefore, what I do have is this...

http://www.upo.fi/tuotteet/kylm...t/cf205/200279

@2784058

So sorry for your loss, I know you loved your dog so much. That's a great loss.

@2784435

I remember you telling me about her....and how you walked her twice a day. So sorry.

The last thing I lost was my temper no smilie , yes I've found it again smile smilie

@StarzAbove ha I can't imagine you ever losing your temper. lol

usually I'm pretty good with my temper, but that doesn't mean I always have it, or can't flip it if something bothering me.

@2784272

Bummer, hope you find it soon.

@2784320

I lost one of my earrings a couple of months ago, and found it in a kitchen drawer, of all places. Evidently I had leaned over, opened the drawer and it fell in. I was shocked....but so glad I found it.

@2784480

Guess it's gone forever. Bummer.

TV remote got stuck in the cushions of my couch. Ever try and operate a TV system without one?

@StarzAbove lol It's pretty hard to do, gotta get up and go to the TV to change channels....

It would take a lot to turn on all the devices that run the TV without a remote.

@StarzAbove Not when there are only a few channels. lol

My system is connected up with a cable receiver and an amp. Nothing works without the other.

@SynysterSissy My system is connected up with a cable receiver and an amp. Nothing works without the other.

We never had cable in those days. But I have all the latest tech stuff now. Much easier, but a lot more that can go wrong.

@2785796

I agree. We just bundled with Spectrum, a lot of things to learn.... but it seems to be working great.

I lost my confidence and have a morbid fear of not making it through this semester. This is why I believe. Only God can help me.

I lost my coffee cup yesterday.
Didn't find it until this morning.

I don't lose my keys or wallet anymore, I have GPS trackers on both sets of my keys and my wallet.

I've never really lost my phone, I left it at work a couple of times but when I tracked it on my laptop, it showed the location and I knew I had left it in the machine I was using..

@DandyDon I lost my coffee cup yesterday. Didn't find it until this morning. I don't lose my keys or wallet anymore, I have...

lol How could you lose your coffee cup when you're drinking from it all the time, or have you given up coffee? lol

GPS...good idea. lol

@StarzAbove lol How could you lose your coffee cup when you're drinking from it all the time, or have you given up coffee?...

I drink way more water than I drink coffee, every day. lol

I was trimming some limbs and I forgot I set it on the ground.

I was starting to think aliens took it, when I couldn't find it anywhere.