-4

GOP Uses Immigration Issue to Quietly cut 5.4 Trillion From Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and More

As disgusting as it is does it surprise anyone? Under the cover of the media blitz at the border and after sabotaging ACA this is going to kill a lot of people just so their donors and corporations can get huge tax cuts. This is nothing less than financial rape. They might as well grab you by the ankles and shake

urwutuiss avatar People & Celebrities
2 35
@2784266

Why yes Trooper, I believe they are!

Dems are gonna get hammered in November.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +4Reply
@Flrdsgns You could be right, but I guess we just have to wait and see.

Didn't happen, did it. The Blue Wave swept in the House. Yay.

@2784266

Why are you still concerned with what Hillary does or doesn't do? She is no longer involved in politics, so why bother with her?

@2785415

She is entitled to her opinions, and to express them, just as you and I are. Still she isn't running for any office. You don't need to agree with her, I certainly don't, but she doesn't live in my head either.

@2785461

You must be watching different shows than I watch. I guess i've only seen her a few times on TV in the last year or so.
But I do agree, she should just go away and play with her grandkids or something.

@Budwick No longer in politics? She's still trying to win the last election!

The last election is over and done with, and Hillary isn't in the White House. She's bitter, I get that, but it won't change the outcome. Trump is POTUS and not her, all the complaining in the world isn't going to change that. So why listen to her?
Neither of the Clinton's will ever be elected to anything again, so why not just forget them, and ignore them?

@Flrdsgns The last election is over and done with, and Hillary isn't in the White House. She's bitter, I get that, but it...

Flanders - I'm not kidding, She's still trying to win the last election! She's making public appearances and continues to fuel this 'resistance' BS.

I suppose she is still making appearances to help fund the Clinton Family Crime Foundation.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Flanders - I'm not kidding, She's still trying to win the last election! She's making public appearances and...

Well, in Los Angeles, she gets very little TV time, and I'm not a regular watcher of Fox news, so my exposure to Hillary is somewhat limited.
She did win the popular vote, but since that doesn't seem to mean much any longer, Trump was awarded the presidency due to some silly electoral college law that should have ended decades ago.

@Flrdsgns Well, in Los Angeles, she gets very little TV time, and I'm not a regular watcher of Fox news, so my exposure to...

The 'silly electoral college' has been in place since 1804 - even before Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary! Both of you knew how the election was going to be run. She didn't campaign well. You both listened to the polls and the media - that Hillary was gonna win in a landslide. She didn't.

And, the electoral college is what makes peoples votes count all across the country - not just in California and New York.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +1Reply
@Budwick The 'silly electoral college' has been in place since 1804 - even before Hillary was named after Sir Edmund...

I agree Hillary ran a horrible campaign. But then again I thought Hillary was a horrible choice in the first place.
The electoral college does count for people in rural America, but it completely ignores the populations of New York and California. Sorry, but California has 13% of the countries population, we should have 13% of the representation. It would be just as easy to count each vote and whoever wins, wins.

@Flrdsgns I agree Hillary ran a horrible campaign. But then again I thought Hillary was a horrible choice in the first...

There are many really good articles and books written to explain the importance and significance of the electoral college. You may consider reading some of them to gain a better understanding - especially since that's how presidential elections are actually handled.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@2784266

It might just be my pessimistic view... but I don't think any high ranking politicians will ever be seriously charged with anything and none of them are really under investigations. Not Hillary, not Trump... but that's just my belief that the corrupt systems gives though with power passes.

Hell they keep giving Wells Fargo slaps on the wrist, that's how I realized Wells Fargo is a lot more powerful that I ever realized... and man they must have some very very serious connections, because they keep stealing.

@2784173

So because congress hasn't passed a budget the govt won't cut programs? I'll give you odds.
How do you think they're going to pay for the tax cuts they gave themselves? Economic growth? Cut military spending?
Poverty in the US is skyrocketing already.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Trump is against the American people.

@2784539

When will the Republicans stop being so afraid of Trump and start doing their job that they were hired to do.

@2785597

They think more of their jobs than they of their country. Shameful.

@2785677

I agree.... people are finally waking up to his evilness, especially with this separation of kids from their parents.

@hootowl OBAMA DID THE SAME THING.DID YOU BITCH ABOUT IT THEN?

Obama never pulled kids out of the arms of their parents. And I'm sure YOU bitched about everything Obama did.....

@StarzAbove Obama never pulled kids out of the arms of their parents. And I'm sure YOU bitched about everything Obama did.....

Obama never did much.The only thing I bitched about,was his dislike for this country,the military and the police.

@hootowl Obama never did much.The only thing I bitched about,was his dislike for this country,the military and the police.

Obama was a great president, he pulled us out of what could have been the biggest depression this country has ever known. He got Bin Laden, something Bush could never do. He was a good family man, there was never any scandals about him or his family, and since Trump has been president it's been two years of scandal and chaos in our country. He's got into fights with our allies and sticks up for Putin, mocks the disabled, and disses a Gold Star family, and is OK that the Saudies murdered a journalist. And that's the type of person YOU defend. Trump is a crook, a liar and a con man....and I think you know it.

Anonymous