What's an event you would like to see before you expire?

Image for post What's an event you would like to see before you expire?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Language
5 28
@WonderMan alien

Ripley's cat wouldn't agree with that.

I would like to see my expiration date first. Then we'll discuss this topic of yours.

Geez, there are so many things I'd like to witness, one lifetime isn't enough.
A Supernova
Aurora Borealis
Fire rainbow
Interstellar Travel or Interplanetary Spaceflight
My kid's graduation from high school then college
His kids

When I really think about it, I've barely lived at all.

@ZonkeyBalls Come to Finland, next winter. I will show you Aurora Borealis.

Do you experience it every winter?

Why do feel like there's a dirty joke hiding in there somewhere? lmao

@ForkNdaRoad Do you experience it every winter? Why do feel like there's a dirty joke hiding in there somewhere? lmao

No dirty jokes, which is completely weird for my kind of bastards.

In order to see them properly, I don't even live north enough. Lapland... That's where they are easiest to be seen, since it's closest to the pole. Well, 400 km up north and we should be pretty fine.

@ZonkeyBalls No dirty jokes, which is completely weird for my kind of bastards. In order to see them properly, I don't even...

Haa, you understand my point :)

Ahh, okay. Even when they span lower south than normal, I'd need to be in Montana, at least, to view them in the U.S. Otherwise, Alaska.

Me being happy and statified with EVERYTHING in my direct life and to be able to show my happy and healthy parents... Probably not going to happen, but I can dream. They're shockingly good for their age, but there at that point where things can suprise and get you at almost any point.

A cure for cancer, dementia, Parkinson's, heart disease, in fact ALL DISEASES!

@StarzAbove A cure for cancer, dementia, Parkinson's, heart disease, in fact ALL DISEASES!

Actually, you don't want to know the answer here.

Out of those eleven species (I might have been completely wrong, it migh be fifteen), none cares about such diseases... Just... Well... Anyways. There is always a cure.

The Summer Olympics return to Moscow without the boycott bs.

@Masha The Summer Olympics return to Moscow without the boycott bs.

The Summer Olympics return to Los Angeles without a Finn getting caught for doping.

I could die happy if we had confirmable scientific proof of the existence of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, Chupacabra, any other major cryptid creature, or alien beings...

Trump resigning, the northern lights

Nuclear Holocaust

Anonymous