WonderMans avatar
3 16

I love myself as well. I just am quite jealous about myself, which makes this love triangle a rather interesting geometric shape.

@ZonkeyBalls I love myself as well. I just am quite jealous about myself, which makes this love triangle a rather interesting...

actually I lacking in love lacking in affection lacking in care and don't live with family no girlfriend so some time I am become helpless and try to vent my scream out this words are soothing and yes again I love you I love you

@WonderMan actually I lacking in love lacking in affection lacking in care and don't live with family no girlfriend so some...

John, get back to your normal profile. I hate fighting you.
I'm the main bastard here, not you.

I am the one to blame. The real idiot.

@WonderMan ?

Sorry, just lost touch with the best friend online, that I've ever had, three weeks ago and...

It's all my fault. Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

@WonderMan that is sad! sorry to know that I can understand your feelings.

It's a part of the life, John.

I can't even remember how many fights we've had with each other. And it's never a happy ending, is it?

@WonderMan you can rest your head on my shoulder

I can rest my head on Kasara's balls.

@WonderMan ha haa Zonkey will be zonkey

Coma on, mate, you still have the previous account functional, correct? Carry on with that one.

EDIT: You must've noticed that I haven't said a bad word about you on the site, since we had our latest fight. It should give you some perspective to... Well... A lot of things, really.

@ZonkeyBalls Coma on, mate, you still have the previous account functional, correct? Carry on with that one. EDIT: You must've...

I am really sorry Zonkey I am not the person whom you are assuming. but I will really try my best to be your best buddy. Pinky promise

@WonderMan I am really sorry Zonkey I am not the person whom you are assuming. but I will really try my best to be your best...

OK, so I lost someone, but gained somebody else instead. It leaves me with confusion - not in the bad manner - but still... Weird shit is going on. I don't know, what to think about.

@ZonkeyBalls OK, so I lost someone, but gained somebody else instead. It leaves me with confusion - not in the bad manner - but...

everyone have lost something in life. the solution is acceptance. "The truth will set you free but first it will hurt like hell..

Anonymous