+1

what will happen if photon speed become zero?

WonderMans avatar
3 11

Shall there be darkness. Again.

Photons travel both as waves and particles. If nothing were to happen, it's the lights out, baby.

What Thinkerbell wrote.

Sorry poster I have no idea what that means. Please post a link for me dummy brain so I read about

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Sorry poster I have no idea what that means. Please post a link for me dummy brain so I read about

You have a reputation on Amirite for name-calling and ad hominem attacks. OP’s native language isn’t English. Instead of insulting the poster, either ignore the post or learn about the topic.

@Masha You have a reputation on Amirite for name-calling and ad hominem attacks. OP’s native language isn’t English...

Masha-I do not do any name calling - To say I don't understand is not name calling. With that post called my own brain a dummy. Sorry if you can't understand english. backoff smilie

Nothing that we know of would be able to move, because according to relativity theory, nothing can exceed the speed of light, so if the speed of light (i.e., photons) goes to zero, so must the speed of everything else.

Aliens will land and start to probe...