+9

The devil took them to a high mountain and they looked over the splendor of all the kingdoms of earth. "All of these will be yours if you bow down to me." Sadly they bowed.

VicZincs avatar
1 49
@2784954

Ha Ha!! That sounds about right.

See Vic, the devil is a liar.

"[The devil] was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -Jesus (John 8:44)

And that's the thing about liars, they'll promise you the world, but it doesn't matter what they promise because they're lying. But fools love the idea of being given the world when they've earned nothing, so it is a seductive lie.

The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute. Proverbs 12:24

@Maze See Vic, the devil is a liar. "[The devil] was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there...

You actually nailed it here. Too bad you are looking in the wrong direction. Your liar is sitting in the White House surrounded by his minions.

Sadly, that's what's behind Trump's words. He demands loyalty and if he doesn't get it, out comes his trashing of those people or they are fired. Sad state of affairs we are now living in.

@2785185

But oh so rich off foreign payoffs!

@2785185

I was expecting walking deaf. Something must have gone wrong with my order.

@2785185

Ya they do look awfully old and sick. Poor things I hate when anyone gets too old to continue

You might be going over the edge, quite a lot there. Don't get me wrong, I like both you and uncle Vic quite a lot. Just... Keep it calm, alright?

Republicans, it seems.

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +1Reply

You people could turn a conversation about handbags into a political one.

Get away from me Satan!
Get away from me Maxine Waters! Peter Fonda! Smantha Bee!, Jimmy Fallon, Madonna!, Whoopi Goldberg!, etc.

By the way Vic [and other Jr. God Squodders] the verse you misquoted is Matthew 4:9. There was no them - Satan was addressing Jesus. [Part of the temptation of Christ]

Satan was / is an arrogant prick, and, Jesus did not bow.

@Budwick By the way Vic [and other Jr. God Squodders] the verse you misquoted is Matthew 4:9. There was no them - Satan was...

OH really? I couldn't AG or Dis cause they speaker was not mentioned. If it is the devil nope not me. If it is God yes. I really wonder if Vic just sits around reading his bible stories then types it on as a question. We all know about the bible so his posts aren't helping as bit.

This comment was deleted.
@2785058

No such thing on this topicbiggrin smilie

What will it take for people to understand?

@Budwick It will take complete sentences.

Is that a requirement to our relationship?

@Clinton Is that a requirement to our relationship?

We do not HAVE a relationship.
Understanding one another is a requirement of communication.
Complete sentences go a long way to improving communication.

Aimed squarely at the PC Establishment, Vic, your pretenses notwithstanding:

" Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity."

@Thinkerbell Aimed squarely at the PC Establishment, Vic, your pretenses notwithstanding: " Woe unto you, scribes and...

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
2 Timothy 3:1-9

@VicZinc Sad that you can't see what is right in front of you.

As I said, Vic, your pretenses notwithstanding; I see very clearly that the left Establishment offers only lies, deceit and suppression of dissenting thought.

Funny you should mention that, Vic. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Funny you should mention that, Vic.

That was a real coincidence or did they pick that actor on purpose?

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred That was a real coincidence or did they pick that actor on purpose?

I think they claimed it was a coincidence, but I can't believe they didn't notice the resemblance while they were making the movie.

@2785053

I did.

And that was when I stopped voting for liberal hypocrites. biggrin smilie

@2785065

On the contrary, my mind is open. It is your ilk that will vote the lib party line, no matter how corrupt.

There once was a lefty named Vic,
Who tried to be clever and slick.
Alas, the poor feller
Was much less than stellar;  
He even misquoted Old Nick.  biggrin smilie

@SynysterSissy So seems yours. Admit it and we have some common ground.

I didn't vote for either major presidential candidate in 2016; I left that line blank. The rest of my ballot included both Democrats and Republicans. Can you say the same?

@2785578

You dodged my question, I notice. hello smilie

It would be more correct to say that I oppose the flagrant insanity that is currently all too evident on the left.

Had I been born early enough, I would have been a Roosevelt, Truman or JFK Democrat. The liberal insanity started with McGovern. Bill Clinton, policywise, was not bad in that regard, if we overlook his corruption and moral bankruptcy, which the current liberal hypocrites are only now blaming him for. biggrin smilie

@2785684

Naah... I lean center.

It only seems leaning right to someone on the far left. hello smilie

And as far as being allowed is concerned, yes I am... at least until your pals at Antifa take over. wary smilie

And you still dodged, I notice, but that's ok... I know you voted straight Democratic, top to bottom. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Naah... I lean center. It only seems leaning right to someone on the far left. And as far as being...

You are strange little thing. If I voted straight Democrat what would you care but actually I did not. It's not special to be in the center and I doubt you are. I think I hit a nerve with you and you need last word. Have a go at it Thinke. The right always needs it.

@SynysterSissy You are strange little thing. If I voted straight Democrat what would you care but actually I did not. It's not...

On the grand scale of things, I wouldn't care how you voted, outside of the current discussion.

But forgive me, I should have guessed. Of course you didn't vote straight Democrat, there probably were some Green or Socialist Labor or somesuch SJW candidates mixed in. biggrin smilie