+10

Supreme Court Upholds Trump’s Travel Ban

President Trump acted lawfully in imposing limits on travel from several predominantly Muslim nations, the Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday.

The vote was 5 to 4, with the court’s conservatives in the majority.

The court’s decision, a major statement on presidential power, marked the conclusion of a long-running dispute over Mr. Trump’s authority to make good on his campaign promises to secure the nation’s borders.

Well, what do you know?! The president DOES have the authority to make such decision! Just like the Constitution says!

Trump’s Travel Ban Is Upheld by Supreme Court - The New York TimesIn a 5-to-4 vote, the Supreme Court ruled that President Trump acted lawfully in imposing limits on travel from several predominantly Muslim countries.https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban.htmlImage for post Supreme Court Upholds Trump’s Travel Ban
Budwicks avatar Law
6 57

https://www.facebook.com/photo....mp;amp;theater watch out or the lunatics in the above link will have their vaginas scream at him!

@2785000

I do feel good about it!

Glad the bad countries are being kept out. They will more than likely go to Mexico then simply walk to their destinations.

I am glad it is upheld. We just don't need ANY type of outsiders coming into USA until the Muslim/terrorists are wiped off this earth. It appears to me it is going to end up like Japan, lots of innocents will die but the plague needs to be destroyed, if a country allows them to exist the country will need to go as well.

Waiting for pictures of kids crying because they don't agree with it..

@Budwick unrelated.com

Totally related. The conservatives have fallen for a promise of riches and abandoned the message.

@VicZinc Totally related. The conservatives have fallen for a promise of riches and abandoned the message.

The travel ban / promise of riches?

Your misquote of the Bible / promise of riches?

Vic, why not just go and post a lie. You'll feel better.

@Budwick The travel ban / promise of riches? Your misquote of the Bible / promise of riches? Vic, why not just go and...

I'll feel better when America gets back on track to as the greatest nation in history and off this desperate road to ruin driven by a paranoia and xenophobia.

@2785125

I give Vic the benefit of the doubt:
I think he says these things not because he doesn't know they are nonsense, but that he hopes (vainly) to be part of the ruling liberal Nomenklatura someday.

Or maybe it's even simpler and more modest: he just says those things to get lots of people here commenting and squabbling. biggrin smilie

@JerryHendrickson He says those things because it's what he believes. Why he believes it? No clue.

More illegals = more future votes for progressives = more political power for progressives.

THAT is what Vic believes, and is the explanation of the hogwash he and other progressives spout. biggrin smilie

@2785139

If Vic believes what he says, then he is not as intelligent as you think.

In any case, he is certainly not as intelligent as he thinks. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell I give Vic the benefit of the doubt: I think he says these things not because he doesn't know they are nonsense...

I had to look up another word today - Nomenklatura . I thought maybe Vic had an STD!

Now, listen all you guys - don't go spreading rumors about Vic and STD. We don't know that for certain.

He does hang with some pretty unsavory characters - but who knows where he might have gotten it? I sure don't - and neither do you.

Anybody know if you can get an STD from dirty chicken stores like Red Hen?

Anyway, that word isn't even about STD's! Phuck, now I forgot what it means.

Dis you hear about Vic?

@Thinkerbell Even a Red Hen in Cali needs Vic's patronage now...

Well, the left isn't so much about repairing damage they've done so ,....

Maybe someone in the Trump administration could go there for dinner or something!

@Budwick Well, the left isn't so much about repairing damage they've done so ,.... Maybe someone in the Trump...

Yeah, but if someone from the Trump admin goes there, they'll be mobbed by deranged lefties.

Why on earth did they allow that guy to become a moderator? Now he thinks he has power to throw us all under the bus..

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Why on earth did they allow that guy to become a moderator? Now he thinks he has power to throw us all under the...

Vic has been a moderator for quite some time now, and in my opinion has done a pretty good job at it. To my knowledge he hasn't thrown anyone anywhere.

He and I disagree on nearly everything, but I trust his moderating judgement.

@VicZinc I'll feel better when America gets back on track to as the greatest nation in history and off this desperate road...

If you are unconcerned over the possibility of terrorists entering the country, you are either lying again or a fool.

@VicZinc though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil

Of course you don't. You live in America, we have lot's of law enforcement protecting your ass. [The ones your team hasn't ambushed anyway.]

@Budwick Of course you don't. You live in America, we have lot's of law enforcement protecting your ass. [The ones your...

I don't need your jackbooted thugs. I feel safe because I love my brothers and sisters and my soul is pure.

@VicZinc I don't need your jackbooted thugs. I feel safe because I love my brothers and sisters and my soul is pure.

It's YOUR thugs terrorizing restaurants and homes of Trump supporters!

Kumbayah Vic! Your brothers and sisters want you to cut out the beating hearts of law enforcement.

You are on the wrong team Vic. You represent a bunch of animals.

@VicZinc Say the guy who supports a KKK enabler.

Says the guy that needs to make shit up to desperately defend his progressive house of cards collapsing before his eyes.

@Budwick Says the guy that needs to make shit up to desperately defend his progressive house of cards collapsing before his eyes.

I will never give in to people who put money before people, who would stand ideally by while corporations and billionaires reap profits by destroying the earth and human lives.

I will never understand how you regressive folks can sleep at night knowing in your hearts that you have ignored every lesson Jesus taught just so you can keep a few extra dollars and avoid having to sit at the same table with few of the unwashed masses.

@VicZinc I will never give in to people who put money before people, who would stand ideally by while corporations and...

I have no idea where that random comment is coming from. It's a combination of made up BS, politics and forgotten Bible lessons.

@Budwick I have no idea where that random comment is coming from. It's a combination of made up BS, politics and forgotten...

Allow corporation to pollute, allow people to starve, refuse to recognize your neighbors as follows. Go head. You make your choice and I make mine.

You can bitch and moan as loud as you like. I know what I have read. I know in my heart what is good and what is evil. I know that it is my duty as a human being to love my brothers, to put compassion above profit. If you want to try to justify evil thoughts and deed with your misreading of his words, that is your choice.

Vic first thing I thought at this comment - Our Christian God has been replaced by the destructive Muslim one. So you better fear evil - it is muslims all around.

You evidently prefer the road to ruin in which a rich liberal elite presides over a very large underclass dependent on government for its subsistence.

Welcome to the 3rd World, Vic.

@Thinkerbell You evidently prefer the road to ruin in which a rich liberal elite presides over a very large underclass dependent...

And you seem to prefer a unique brand of despotism. One based on consent; one that depends on the servile nature of those who feed upon the power of their master.

Too many American people, although endowed with skill and intelligence are deficient in will and thus allow themselves to bow to a false leader. A leader who they perceive to possesses both will and power. They are blinded to immoral acts by their perception of shinning leadership. A shine that is no more than a thin veneer of gilt.

@VicZinc And you seem to prefer a unique brand of despotism. One based on consent; one that depends on the servile nature of...

Mighty purdy words there pilgrim.
Don't mean shit, but purdy to listen to, and that's for sure!

You write comment after comment to support your failed agenda. Each one is blown out of the water and then you write a bunch of BS like that - like some know it all activist. "A shine that is no more than a thin veneer of gilt."

I really think you're wrong. Every step of the way, when presented with a moral dilemma, he made the right choice. The law was separating families from their children and the President ended it. You all blame him for everything. He didn't do it.

Just look at what he's done. My favorite is the N.Korea thing personally. What's "the message" you're talking about?

@VicZinc http://www.amirite.com/820880-t...of-all-the-kin...

Vic can't you come up with any words of your own to express your ideas?