Flrdsgnss avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 14

Thanks to you, I just did. Trump is messing with the wrong guys. lol Talented and funny, they make him look like the bozo he really is. lol

Thanks for sharing.

@Flrdsgns I thought it was a great response to what Trump said about them. Glad you enjoyed it.

I laughed when he said they had no talent.... "fake news" lol lol These guys are making a lot of money for not having any talent. lol

I saw it, but it's funny and "clever" and enough to watch again, for sure. biggrin smilie

@Piper2 I saw it, but it's funny and "clever" and enough to watch again, for sure.

I thought it was a hoot, what a great reply to Trump. Funny without getting nasty or bullying him. Too bad Trump can't respond with some humor instead of elementary school type name calling.

@Flrdsgns I thought it was a hoot, what a great reply to Trump. Funny without getting nasty or bullying him. Too bad Trump...

Me too. It is woefully apparent, that Trump either can't help himself from acting like a spiteful, classless, petulant jerk....or he actually thinks being himself just increases his popularity among among many of his supporters. Oh wait....it does.

Never heard of these guys.

@Budwick Never heard of these guys.

Millions have, guess you just aren't one of them.

@Budwick Never heard of these guys.

You must live in a cave, bud.
No....you know who they are.

@Carla You must live in a cave, bud. No....you know who they are.

Let's see, Colbart - didn't he do silly stuff on the Daly Show a long time ago? I wonder what happened to him.

I remember when Conan was funny. His bits with Andy about 'The Year 2000' were hilarious. For some reason he decided to not be funny anymore.

Fallon was never all that good IMO. Even on SNL - but SNL wasn't funny then either.

That was the most late night "comedy" I've watched all year. Still not funny though, which is why I stopped watching.

@Flrdsgns I thought it was funny, but I know not everyone will agree. Thanks for commenting Maze

Trying to explain why something isn't funny is a little like trying to explain why something is funny, but for the sake of understanding, I feel like giving it a shot.

I'm well aware that Trump has been mercilessly (and often unfairly) attacked by the establishment propagandists who call themselves late night comics. So for Trump to call them "lowlifes" and "lost souls" is a fairly apt description in my opinion. It's like, for the joke to work, you'd have to forget everything they've said to earn the criticism they were reacting to. They are lowlifes, it's true. So it's not really funny to see them sit there like, "moi?" It's like, "yes you, assholes."

I'm not saying this is how you should see the situation, but that's how I see it.

Thanks for the explanation Maze. I live in So California, and I know we are considered to be a bit out of touch with the rest of the country. Maybe it's true, but I seriously would like to know the appeal of Trump with so many people.