Two black men, not causing any trouble, were asked to leave a Starbucks and were arrested. And Sara Sanders is politely asked to leave a restaurant, even got her appetizers free and she whines and she gets a security detail to protect her. What is wrong with this scenario? Care to comment?

Someone is drastically wrong with our society.

2 Black Men ARRESTED For NO REASON At Starbucks In Philadelphia?!?!After two black men were arrested while waiting at a Philadelphia Starbucks on April 12, the company and the police are facing fierce criticism Starbucks, wh...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJGCFQ9pkXU
StarzAboves avatar
5 47

On the news it said those guys at starbucks were yelling or fighting. Also heard that woman was harraseded by customers and left on her own. We must be watching different news broadcasts eh??

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred On the news it said those guys at starbucks were yelling or fighting. Also heard that woman was harraseded by...

Evidently you are not seeing what really happened. The men were waiting in the restaurant for another friend, a waitress complained, called the cops they were arrested.

And with Sara Sanders, she was politely asked to leave, and she did. There was no confrontation at all.

I don't approve of harassment by anyone, but Trump seems to do it all the time, calling people names all the time....he never stops, so when his people get harassed then out comes the outrage.

@2785848

Sure, when their friends came, they probably would have ordered something, but they didn't get the chance.

@2785562

xather I just heard it on tv news . Stuff posted on the web is posted by those with a bone to pick so it is always different. That picture is showing a place but I have never seen that type of art on starbucks wall. OK now I must go looking. A lot of our local busines close during high tourist times so they can keep bathrooms clean . You must work someplace does your company allow people off the street to come in and use bathrooms?

@2785475

He was the first white man to cause trouble, after all.

@ZonkeyBalls He was the first white man to cause trouble, after all.

he was a mixed man a little of everything in that guys pedigree, too bad he couldn't unite the country as well as his ancestors had done with their mixing of nations.

I thought we had a talk about double standards, starz.

@StarzAbove I'm stating the facts, no double standards.

Not you, goof. It is a double standard to applaud those fellows getting booted but not so much with huckasands.

@Carla Not you, goof. It is a double standard to applaud those fellows getting booted but not so much with huckasands.

Sorry kiddo, little touchy lately. lol

And you're exactly right. And now someone is lying about what really happened to Sara..... she wasn't harassed like those guys were, heck, they were arrested. She was asked to leave, and she did....end of story. But of course the conservatives are twisting it to make the owner of the Red Hen look bad. But it isn't working. People know the truth about what has happened.

What is funny, the next day Trump, with his usual crap, started dissing the restaurant. lol talking about dirty windows, dirty awnings..... that place has never had any health issues. If it was so bad why was Sara and her family having dinner there. lol lol

But Mar-A-Lago has had many. lol Again, he puts his foot in his fat mouth every time he opens it.

I thought those guys were loitering, and then got belligerent when they were asked to leave? Whereas that woman was a paying customer.

There's a reason why businesses don't allow loitering, and it has nothing to do with racism. It's the same reason they don't allow outside food and drink; it's a place of business, not a hangout where you can do whatever you want.

In the wake of the incident, Starbucks will allow anyone to loiter in their coffee shops, and allow non-customers to use the bathroom. In theory, it seems nice to let anyone use the bathroom because when you gotta go, you gotta go.... but in reality it's only going to attract transients who will sit around in the coffee shop all day and shoot up in the bathroom (It wouldn't be an issue in some locations, but it definitely will be a big problem in others). This will drive away paying customers, and if things get out of hand, the staff will be terrified to call the police for fear of causing another backlash and getting sent to the re-education seminar again.

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
@2785759

hahaha Of course that's Fox Noise. That's what to be expected, just like Sara they never tell the truth....

@2785792

hahaha Of course it's from her father. She lies every day so why shouldn't he lie for her. It's a family trait.

@2785808

I don't know, I don't pay much attention to you or what you're doing, things like that aren't important to me. I have a life, too bad you don't.

@2785812

Do what ever you want, you seem to be obsessed with what other people do. Sick.

I don't think I ever quite got all the details about the 2 guys, like were they asked to leave first? and why were they arrested? ... usually a cop comes and semi politely tell you to get your @$$ outta here.

As far as the other thing, I seriously don't get the big deal... I don't mean just Sara Sanders, but it's also happened to Joe Biden and many gays for things like wedding. If they're the only one around that can do it, then I get it... but if there are lots of other options around then I don't see the big deal... and hate how both sides are taking this for the Sanders case as both sides have mostly been hypocrite, because when the shoe was on the other foot in all the other cases, they had the opposite reactions.

But I don't see the act as a big deal, because if some places doesn't want my business, then I don't want them making a profit off selling me stuff... I got no problem with that.

@Zolfie I don't think I ever quite got all the details about the 2 guys, like were they asked to leave first? and why were...

Read above.....UTube is correct.

Sarah was asked to leave politely, which her and her family did, no big deal. But then Trump makes a big deal out of it. The only problem was she didn't get to eat the main course. But she did eat the appetizers for free. lol lol

Right you are, Zolf.

One obvious difference between the two cases is that Sanders left when asked to leave, and Robinson and Nelson (the two black men) refused to leave, so clearly there is more to the story of their arrest than what is being told on this post.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/02/...nts/index.html

BTW, I wonder what liberals' reactions would be if Maxine Waters were asked to leave a restaurant because of her political posture? A bit different from that of the Sanders case, I suspect. biggrin smilie

This comment was deleted.
@2785522

Zonkey MAN that is a joke to you but ya can't do that. Please go change it before you get troubles. luv ya-LL

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Zonkey MAN that is a joke to you but ya can't do that. Please go change it before you get troubles. luv ya-LL

I don't get any troubles, LTT. My homeboys understand me. We are tight. We understand each other, yo. No trouble comin' this way, woman. Everything cool. My homies too.

@SynysterSissy Not cool man.

Ye tellin' me I aint cool? Is it because I'm black? Is that the reason, why you hate me? Damnit, man. Let's have it.

@StarzAbove You're not black....you should delete those comments.

Is it because I'm Asian? I don't get it. That's racism at its worst.

@ZonkeyBalls Is it because I'm Asian? I don't get it. That's racism at its worst.

Your words aren't appropriate, they only instigate trouble. Please delete it. Thanks.

@StarzAbove Your words aren't appropriate, they only instigate trouble. Please delete it. Thanks.

Is it because I'm an inuit? Asian would be fine, but an inuit isn't. Damn it, how I wish I was born as a sasquatch, but no such luck. Yes, it's really tough these days.

@SynysterSissy I'll let the chips lay.

You just hate me, because I'm too black to be a white man. That is so uncool, yo.

Almost like Milli Vanilli, which is why I changed color to begin with. I used to be white, btw.