Other than your own country, you can correctly recall the names of the Presidents/Prime Ministers of how many countries?

38% 1-5 19% 6-10 14% 11-20 0% >20 10% None 10% Who cares! 0% Irrelevant! 0% I know all presidents. 10% Other
Basics avatar Countries & Places
3 17

A couple of friendlies, but mostly countries that give us problems.

@Will_Janitor Not at all. I love saunas. Ha!

Fly over here and we can use the one located near the river. It's traditional. Naturally we could use the electric one, but... Hey... Where's the fun in that?

Raul Castro:Cuba, Justin Trudeau: Canada, Angela Merkel: Germany: England, Great Britain, The United Kingdom or whatever you want to call it: Theresa may. Vlad Putin: Russia, Kim Jong Un: North Korea. Syria: Assad. Israel: Benjamin Netanyahu.

@JerryHendrickson Raul Castro:Cuba, Justin Trudeau: Canada, Angela Merkel: Germany: England, Great Britain, The United Kingdom or...

That actually reminded me of a couple I’d forgotten. I keep forgetting the Chinese President’s name even though I’ve see. It in the news many times.

Gosh I only know the basics, if you say a name I usually know where and when they lived - but history was never that interesting to me, since I am in no way a politician or strive to make waves I don't need to know.

@2785889

I know. I saw that coming. XI

I can probably do more than I realise but 5 immediately spring to mind.

USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Syria, Israel, Turkey, Russia, North Korea, Pakistan, China, I know the Philippines one is a Rodrigo..