-6

Justice Anthony Kennedy will retire at the end of July. Goodbye Roe v Wade. President Donald Trump, M.A.G.A.!!! lol lol

President Trump gets to pick the deciding Supreme Court Justice for years to come. Bwawahahahahaha!! Make America Great Again!

Image for post Justice Anthony Kennedy will retire at the end of July. Goodbye Roe v Wade. President Donald Trump, M.A.G.A.!!!  lol lol
0 9

Maybe. I envision Mitch McConnell going to jail (for conspiring to commit treason) by then. Or, if any of the renegades (Flake, McCain, Collins) grow a pair and caucus with the dems, Schumer will become SML. Watch and see.

Hope he picks a decent one next time. His last choice is a total asshole.
Roe V Wade doesn't affect me, so I really don't care all that much.
Those who are going to get an abortion, will get them whether they are legal or not. They will just go back to the 50s and the alley "doctors" who used the hungry rat on a string abortion tactic.

@Flrdsgns Hope he picks a decent one next time. His last choice is a total asshole. Roe V Wade doesn't affect me, so I...

They will never get rid of it....too many women will complain. Women are tired of men telling them how to run their lives.

Even on the extremely slim chance the SCOTUS would overturn Roe v Wade ... that would just put it back where it was before. In the hands of the states, where people have a stronger power over legislation.

I wish someone I know had posted this.

It should be illegal to ever post a picture of pig faced Sarah.

@Flrdsgns It should be illegal to ever post a picture of pig faced Sarah.

Never fear, she won't be around much longer.....mark my words.

Anonymous