+2

You know what's weird? I was civil all day and Trump still has babies in jail. He was uncivil through most of 2016 and won the election. Maybe he's right, maybe being an uncouth saber rattling meanie is the way to go.

VicZincs avatar Language
2 71
@2785710

Lol. Thanks for your feedback JD. I'll keep that in mind.

@2786004

Thanks for stopping by.

As a reminder, you do not need to participate on posts that seem pathetic to you.

As the great parliamentarian Edmund Burke said, //“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” //

@2786016

For the record, only 5 out of my last 25 post have the word "Trump" in them. Two of which were pro-Trump. I do not hate Trump, I disapprove of most of his policies and decisions.

The average number of comments on my political posts is 51, the average on my non political posts is 15.
Many commentators (including you) choose to make comments about Trump on post that never even mention him by name.

Give the people what they want. If you all want to talk about "Trump" I will keep posting about him. The objective is more comments, not less.

@2786097

Your loss

@VicZinc Lol. Thanks for your feedback JD. I'll keep that in mind.

Geez Vic, that sounds a bit like a threat!
Are you going all Maxine Waters on us now?
Not a good look for you Vic, not good at all.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply

No...it isnt. Those are people. People in harms way. But those of us that do not approve, are just biding time. There is a vote coming.
You see what he is doing. His incivility is pulling out the worse of us. His job is to bring out the best of us. He isnt doing his job correctly.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2785825

He has been doing that very thing, all of his life. Public office has only magnified his narcissism.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2785860

If you go back, read about who he was involved with during his atlantic city days, see the type of people he has surrounded himself with, read about the many working folks he has stiffed, reasons american banks would not loan him money...on and on...tax fraud, scams...women...the very essence of underbelly.
Yes...the worse thing that could have happened. But all excused to further an agenda.
Family values, ethics, civility, dignity, truthfulness,....all cast aside for an agenda. Good people looking the other way. Charismatic narcissists have tranced people throughout history. Hopefully we can overcome him.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

You might want to talk civility to the owner of the Rude Hen in Lexington or to Mad Maxi. Where do you consider Trump to be uncivil, exactly?

@ozzyboy You might want to talk civility to the owner of the Rude Hen in Lexington or to Mad Maxi. Where do you consider...

Come on, oz. He started name calling, accussations, conspiracy theories at the very beginning of his campaign. Mocking a handicapped reporter, a woman bleeding from "wherever" , degrading women because of appearance.
Do you think those remarks are civil?

@Carla Come on, oz. He started name calling, accussations, conspiracy theories at the very beginning of his campaign...

Do you think it's O.K. every award show hey say F Trump or when one of the Judds says he has sex with his daughter.Or when Rosie says his son has a mental problem.They are all vile.I'm glad he goes back at them.

He is boorish - that is unquestionable but pretty words did not do this country any good in the last administration. His actions speak much louder than his words. He does seem to be looking out for the workers, citizens and the military. All who were ignored for decades.
He talks smack but the actions of the left are downright scary.
Maxi anyone?

It's was certainly a way to stand out in a crowd for the Republican Nomination. Though I'm still under the impression that Hillary and her huge horrible baggage lost the election more than anything else. Trump did do a good job of pointing out the huge horrible baggage though.

You know they are not in jail.They have T.V. good food clean beds.They play games.70% of the kids are sent across the border by their parents alone.Do the parents give a dam if they are raped or abducted? Would you let your child go it alone.I think you have more brains then that.Stop saying such dumb things.

Can't you talk like an adult?You know they are not in jail.You seem to twist thins around.You know they are not in SanQuentin.

@VicZinc if it is such a summer camp, send your kids there.

A lot of kids would like it.Good food ,clean beds ,get to watch t.v.,play games.A lot of kids don't get that.Worry about the kids in this country.

@hootowl A lot of kids would like it.Good food ,clean beds ,get to watch t.v.,play games.A lot of kids don't get that.Worry...

Wanting "Open Borders", is exactly why they'll lose again.

They just don't get it.

Along with not being able to comprehend that there's a difference between immigrants and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

People seem to be OK with kids being separated from their families, babies crying for Mommy, saying they have games, food, etc. Sure they do, but nothing takes the place of their parents. This should never have happened. Some kids will never be reunited with their families, what a shame.

But there is good news at last: A federal judge who has ruled sees the atrocity of what has happened.

@2786156

Those people aren't criminals, they came to the States seeking asylum. Big difference. Since you're not American how would you like to be stopped before entering and your kids and grandkids taken from you. Have some sympathy for what is happening....you're better than what you're saying.

@2786165

They are waiting to, but the government is stopping them. But now a federal judge has intervened so maybe things will start moving.

Plus when a criminal goes to jail in the States, their family isn't sent clear across America where no one knows where they are. they are with other family members who will take care of them. There are little kids that can't even talk, that will never be reunited with their families. That are in detention centers, where the staff isn't allowed to even touch them. And you know, as a father and grandfather, when a baby or toddler cries, they need some tender loving care. It's heartbreaking. Imagine that was YOUR family regardless of the circumstance.

@2785864

There you go Xther, throw a tantrum!

Remember how Mommy gave you extra cookies when your cried incessantly?

Or when Mommy's boyfriend got you that soccer trophy? And, you didn't even make the team? Just to shut your whiny ass up?

And, don't forget how BLM had to step up their game and burn down a couple cities to get some respect! OK, respect might be a little strong, but now everyone says "All Lives Matter" - so that's good, right?

The ratings of abusive talk show hosts are rocketing right into the tank!

The Red Hen franchise is embroiled over the abusive behavior of your pals - and the abusive location isn't even affiliated with the franchise!

And, let's not forget Maxine Waters! Even Vic calls her an extremist, well, when it fits his agenda anyway. And the democrat party has thrown her and abusers under the bus - but honestly, that too is probably to fit todays agenda.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick There you go Xther, throw a tantrum! Remember how Mommy gave you extra cookies when your cried incessantly? Or...

Tantrum? Really Budweiser? That is more your style. Your rattlings above are pathetic and you fight like you are still in first grade.

Try and do better next time.

Remember when someone won the election by calling women pigs, making fun of war heroes, lying about his opponents heritage, mocking people with handicaps, calling for his supporters to beat the hell out of people, and bragging about women he assaulted and vendors he swindled. Good times!

It beats the shit out of being browbeaten and scolded by last douche that was in there.

It is weird that you were civil for a whole day!

@2787005

Exactly...all that nonsense is going to backfire on them.

Then they'll cry that the elections are rigged..lol

Yea and he has a lot of the murderers and rapist around the country locked up and he doesn't reunite them with their kids..

The big brute!..

@DandyDon Yea and he has a lot of the murderers and rapist around the country locked up and he doesn't reunite them with...

That's it, divert. Let's no talk about civility let's fear monger. You're learning from your master. He would be so proud.

@VicZinc That's it, divert. Let's no talk about civility let's fear monger. You're learning from your master. He would be so...

You're doing the diverting and I don't have a master, Grasshopper.

Those people got locked up because they broke a law and the kids that are/were detained are being taken care of, a hell of a lot better than where they were living or trekking from..

Sorry but they're not being beaten and waterboard, like your drama wants people to so desperately believe.

So..we need a new law... to allow all incarcerated people to have their kids stay with them while locked up.

Are you saying the crying kid of a bank robber, murderer, car thief, drug dealer...Is less important than an illegal kid crying?.

If you reunite one...reunite all...Brother.

@DandyDon You're doing the diverting and I don't have a master, Grasshopper. Those people got locked up because they broke a...

I am saying that being civil doesn't seem to work as well as being verbally abusive. The verbally abusive side is getting its way.

You are talking about children in jail which I used as an example of something that being nice has been ineffective at changing.

We can debate that practice elsewhere, here we are debating civility.

But...those kids generally are still with family. And can go to those jails to visit. Very different dd.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla But...those kids generally are still with family. And can go to those jails to visit. Very different dd.

The illegals are not staying locked up forever, and their kids are comfortable and being taken care of.

Those kids that get to visit, still feel sad and are probably crying, when they have to leave.

@DandyDon The illegals are not staying locked up forever, and their kids are comfortable and being taken care of. Those kids...

Likely. But they know where their parent is. I just dont think we know enough about these child detention centers to know if they are comfortable. The photos ive seen seem to suggest otherwise.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Likely. But they know where their parent is. I just dont think we know enough about these child detention centers...

I've see photos and videos too.

They're not being treated bad..and they have to go through this because of the actions taken by their parents.
They broke the law.

We have laws that have to be enforced, or why have laws, if we don't?

You can't blame the law or the people enforcing the laws..

The people breaking the law, knew what to expect.
I'm pretty sure they weren't expecting to be greeted with ice cream, cake and a marching band..

I don't like to see any kid crying but when we can let a crying kid make us change laws, put there to protect us..

That's not saying much for us as a country..

@DandyDon I've see photos and videos too. They're not being treated bad..and they have to go through this because of the...

DD there you go again making perfect sense . Don't kids cry all the time regardless of who is with them? Sure seems so to me. Always kids screaming and crying in stores, with their own parents yelling 123

DD probably you are right, those kids being dragged from some place across a dry land . I expect those kids are more comfortable right now than they have ever been before.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred DD probably you are right, those kids being dragged from some place across a dry land . I expect those kids are...

Yea and what gets me, is why not stay in Mexico, instead of dragging your kids all the way here, when they made a trek to get to Mexico.

That's like if I was stranded in a desert for 4 days, about to die and told rescuers, Just give me a bottle of water and I'll be on my way".

Something is just a bit fishy about that.