North Korea has been caught Upgrading Nuclear Facility. What do you think Trump wants to be called, 'Sap or Sucker'?

Oh yeah, Trump is the man alright. LMAO!! Trump went on about Kim like a giddy school girl and Kim just kicked him to the curb. But that's what you do with garbage.

People & Celebrities
1 60
@2785885

I am going to step in, because as usual, you look like you are lost.

Nobody wants to get nuked, but Trump was an idiot for even meeting with that maniac.

@2786362

Found this when looking for the picture on google - I don't like them - very unladlike--maybe they are tramps of some sort??

About 25,270,000,000 results (0.90 seconds)

Image size:
600 × 600
Find other sizes of this image:
All sizes - Medium
Best guess for this image: celebrate vagina diversity
Search Results
Raising Your Skirt To Celebrate Vagina Diversity Is A Thing Now ...
https://www.chicksonright.com › Culture
Feb 20, 2018 - Obviously, I had to investigate to see if Raising The Skirt is an Actual Thing, which is what led me to the sourcelink. And you guys, their About ...

@2785885

Every week is a crisis because this administration is a cluster fuck.

@2786363

Tariffs already causing pain on soybean farmers in the Midwest. Harley Davidson sending jobs overseas because of the tariffs.

@2786656

We have surplus from Canada, so try again.

@2786918

Oh my goodness.

Fake account that generates a fake story so those who hate Trump can jump on the bus. Zero credibility.

@2785934

Linn.... ya gotta provide a "working" link...<s>

@2786116

I finally was able to get to the page. What I found, was no changes.... Did people really expect dramatic change in 3 weeks??? The meeting was just about opening up dialogue. There is no indication there is any significant activity there.

@2786125

What is untrue Linn? NK did say they they would denuclearize. Trump also said they would have to wait and see if they actually did it and how long it would take. (Trump didn't go into this blindly) This isn't something that is accomplished in 3 weeks. We will have to wait and see what happens. Meanwhile, NK is NOT threatening the US right now, are they?
Ever hear of the START Treaty? It was proposed by United States President Ronald Reagan in 1982. Talks about that treaty began under START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) was a bilateral treaty between the United States of America and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) on the reduction and limitation of strategic offensive arms. The treaty was signed on 31 July 1991 and entered into force on 5 December 1994. The treaty barred its signatories from deploying more than 6,000 nuclear warheads atop a total of 1,600 inter-continental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) and bombers. START negotiated the largest and most complex arms control treaty in history, and its final implementation in late 2001 resulted in the removal of about 80 percent of all strategic nuclear weapons then in existence.
START took 19 years before it was completed, after negotiations opened. Everything starts by opening a dialogue.

@2786196

Yes, they did, and they continued testing in the 80s as well

@JustJimColo What is untrue Linn? NK did say they they would denuclearize. Trump also said they would have to wait and see if...

Meanwhile Trump gave Kim the thing he wanted more than anything, recognition and legitimacy.

@dru18 Meanwhile Trump gave Kim the thing he wanted more than anything, recognition and legitimacy.

How did he give Kim legitimacy Dru? What even is all this "legitimacy," I keep hearing from the left? Is that a new buzzword that is supposed to mean something? Kim, like him or not, IS the legitimate ruler of NK, the same as the legitimate leaders of Iran, Russia, China etc etc...

@JustJimColo How did he give Kim legitimacy Dru? What even is all this "legitimacy," I keep hearing from the left? Is that a...

And we would be hearing outcries from the right if Obama had tried that little stunt.

Only Obama was too smart to even think of going onstage with Kimmy.

@dru18 And we would be hearing outcries from the right if Obama had tried that little stunt. Only Obama was too smart to...

The big difference Dru, is that Obama didn't "try", to do anything. Ignoring a situation and leaving the mess for the next guy isn't leadership.

@dru18 Umm... Jim it has been all over the news since yesterday.

So, you are saying that since it is on the news, it's true, and unbiased? Kind of like the internet? Shall we talk about other news stories and their truthfulness?

@dru18 If enough news outlets are running the story, I would start believing, Jim.

ROFL.

You mean like:
The media claiming Trump removed MLK's bust from the Oval Office?
The media claiming Trump had early stages of dementia.
Fishgate.
The claim that the Federal Government was selling Trump's wine...
Still waiting to see evidence of Russian collusion.
Lets not forget the Fake Russian dossier.

@JustJimColo ROFL. You mean like: The media claiming Trump removed MLK's bust from the Oval Office? The media claiming Trump...

Parts of the dossier has been confirmed, 'Russian collusion' is still an ongoing investigation, we have no idea about the dementia part since Trump wrote the letter for his doctor to submit.

@JustJimColo ROFL.......

Yes, hope you are still ROFLing when Trump gets the boot in 2020.

@dru18 Yes, hope you are still ROFLing when Trump gets the boot in 2020.

Who are you going to have to run against him? Who do you think can beat him?

@JustJimColo Who are you going to have to run against him? Who do you think can beat him?

My five year old niece could beat his pompous ass, but that is besides the point.

I don't know who the Dems will run but I do know that over half of this country can't stand Trump.

Oh, and if he keeps going on with tariffs, the other forty percent will be hating his guts as well.

What do I think Trump wants to be called?
Mr. President will suffice.

If Kim has reneged on the understanding of the recent meeting with Trump, it will look very bad for North Korea - not Trump. Oh sure crazy lefties like the puss that posted this and the hysterical left will try to make it Trump's fault - But, everyone know that it's a wait and see game. Trump even said, 'We'll see, we'll see.'

So, don't count your chickens Anonymous. We might have some war games after all!

@Budwick What do I think Trump wants to be called? Mr. President will suffice. If Kim has reneged on the understanding of...

No, Budwick, it looks bad for Trump. The whole world knew that Kim was a douche bag who couldn't be trusted, now they know that Trump is a moron as well. No wait, they already knew that.

@dru18 No, Budwick, it looks bad for Trump. The whole world knew that Kim was a douche bag who couldn't be trusted, now...

Just think Dru, if it turns out that Kim reneged, then we can have those war games again! [You know the war games you guys despised - until Trump said we wouldn't - so now now you can be pissed all over again if we have 'em!]

@Budwick Just think Dru, if it turns out that Kim reneged, then we can have those war games again! [You know the war games...

I don't think I said that. But as I have told you and Jim, I was never fooled by Kim. Nobody was, except Trump.

@dru18 I don't think I said that. But as I have told you and Jim, I was never fooled by Kim. Nobody was, except Trump.

Careful up on that pedestal there Dru.
Hate to break it to you, but everybody, including Trump is skeptical regarding Kim.
So, welcome to the party.

And, why don't we wait to see what that suspect site is all about, and how Trumps responds - you know before you head up to the stage to pick up your trophy.

I know this is an anon post, i am responding anyway.
What trumps summit with kim did was to satisfy putins desire to have the military exercises halted in south korea. Last year he requested it, and trump was advised to proceed. But he stopped any reporting or video of those exercises. This year, putin got what he wanted. Another win for russia. But...what else should be expected. Trump got no deal with kim. We all knew that. He just caved to noko, china and russia while throwing our real allies under the bus.
But, again, i expected no more.

@Carla I know this is an anon post, i am responding anyway. What trumps summit with kim did was to satisfy putins desire...

You nailed it Carla. Putin has something very bad on Trump, that's the only reason he's sucking up to him. He's played right into the Korean guy's hands....lifted the sanctions, and now he will do Putin's bidding as well. The man is a traitor.

We all knew this would happen. Trump gave away everything and got nothing in return. He got played big time by the Korean guy. Sucked up to Putin and threw Canada, Mexico and other allies under the bus. Shameful

Oh No How did that happen after trump did his thing