Budwicks avatar Law
6 19

These Supreme Court Justice appointments are a pretty big deal! Especially since years ago when the left promoted legislating from the bench. They were warned how that might come back and bite them. We'll see I guess.

I just want ALL the justices to follow the rule of law and the Constitution specifically. I sent a pocket version of the Constitution to Justice Sotomayor so she can become familiar with it.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Should know, respect and defend the... +4Reply
@2786072

Thanks Rooster.
Much appreciated.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Should know, respect and defend the... +2Reply

I would hope the next one to be independent and follow the constitution and not a political party.

I want a justice who upholds the constitution, not someone who legislates from the bench to further their own personal or political agendas.

@2786115

Wouldn't argue that!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Should know, respect and defend the... 0Reply

The Constitution is the rulebook of the law. Follow it completely.

JerryHendricksons avatar JerryHendrickson Should know, respect and defend the... +2Reply

I want a justice that when he rules, the people feel like they all were treated fairly and according to the law of the land. I'm still irked at Roberts for his made up excuses to foist off that horrible Ocare.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy Should know, respect and defend the... +2Reply
@2786105

Like the ones mentioned in the Constitution?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Should know, respect and defend the... +1Reply
@2786114

MMMmmm! Good stuff!

I want the best judge available... but if we have to put that to the side and ask for something a little more unique. I would ask them to a little more at judges that didn't graduate from Harvard or Yale.

Don't get me wrong, they're supposed to be GREAT schools. But in this nation of 325.7 million that 100% of Supreme Court Juice went to Harvard or Yale. It just seems like it's a requirement that you have to go to one of those two schools, and I don't like it.

If the best person went there, then still grab the best person! I'd just like them to at least look at a couple of good options that didn't go to one of those two schools.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Should know, respect and defend the... 0Reply

Does not invent things that are not in the Constitution to advance a political agenda.