-1

Another bad idea....he didn't learn a thing by trusting the Korean guy. Even though the United States Intelligence Agencies has confirmed that Russia meddled in our election, Congress has put sanctions on them because of it. But Trump would rather believe Putin, a known dictator, liar and killer then he would his own intelligence agencies. How ignorant is that? I sure hope Putin doesn't want Alaska, because he'll get it. Guess Trump is going to make Russia Great Again, you think?

Trump has no business being a president, he is either naïve or just plain stupid...I'll go with the last option. This will blow up in his face as well, as soon as Putin gets what he wants. Then he'll blame Obama as usual. Plus, he'll throw our good friends, our allies, Canada, the UK, France, etc. under the bus and won't give them another thought. Trump is destroying America. Wake up people. Stop this tyrant before it's too late.

Trump-Putin summit set for Helsinki on July 16President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladmir Putin are set to meet in Helsinki, Finland on July 16 for diplomatic talks. National Security Adviser Jo...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnnHfaydOgg
StarzAboves avatar Countries & Places
1 14

I certainly don't agree with a lot of Trump's decisions or policies, but it seems many do. I guess we just have to wait and see how the country does with Trump as president.

@2786142

People have a right to voice their opinions on everything, after all this is an opinion site. And people bitch all the time. biggrin smilie

@2786210

I'm making my voice heard on this site....that's what it's for.... lol the same as everyone else. We all bitch and complain, even you, Cowboy!

@2786281

That's good to hear.

@Flrdsgns I certainly don't agree with a lot of Trump's decisions or policies, but it seems many do. I guess we just have to...

It looks like he's showing what he has done to our country. Everything has been in chaos since he became president. Just hope there's no war.

@2786188

Isn't that the way it is with every president? I remember Obama got Ben Ladin and the righties wouldn't even give him credit for that.

@2786199

Yes we all have that right, and I think we all are exercising that right pretty good on this site. lol

" Stop this tyrant before it's too late."

Mueller and Rosenstein are doing their very best.