+9

It's very interesting what some people can creatively think of, rite?

Maybe I'm not understanding, but sounds like this is suggesting netting Stars and moving them closer to use their energy. But wouldn't that disrupt the entire motion of your planet and give it a new travel path? ... which instead of circling could send it off into space or into the other sun. Also how do you net the hottest thing know to man, the sun? ... it gives us sun burn from a great distant.

Aliens May Be Rearranging Stars to Fight Dark Energy, Awesome Study SuggestsAlien civilizations could use Dyson spheres to draw energy from distant stars, and the missing starlight might give them away.https://www.livescience.com/62917-aliens-rearrange-stars-fight-dark-energy.html
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
7 16

Dyson spheres are pretty common in certain parts of the Multiverse. They usually build them to other bubbles, having the energy transferred to our "Universe" (a false term, obviously), in order to avoid any harm done to our own living environment. Sort of a dick move, but... Hey, that's how the stuff gets done.

@ZonkeyBalls Dyson spheres are pretty common in certain parts of the Multiverse. They usually build them to other bubbles...

Very interesting, but how is the energy transferred through space after it's captured?

@Zolfie Very interesting, but how is the energy transferred through space after it's captured?

About a third of the energy captured is used for making the transfer between the bubbles possible. It has be taken into the account, that since Multiverse itself is not stable - just as our own "Universe" isn't - the movement of the bubbles related to each other's positions (wrong term, but close enough for an average layman) cause certain issues from time to time.

Fortunately, the whole system is built in such way, that at any time (the time scale between the changes being hundreds of millions of years), at least two or more bubbles penetrate (not porn) each other from the calculated points, causing the tunneling effect being possible. This effect itself is being used by a fifth form of matter, generally unknown to people, which can be described as "plasma beyond plasma", not depending on the surrounding temperature.

Scientists have been wondering about the reason, why the scattering of background radiation is not uniform, but rather unevenly spread through our "Universe". The reason is simple. Not all of it comes from the birth of our own bubble, but also leaking from the nearby bubbles. The more concentrated a certain spot in the radiation map seems to be, the more likely it's the area of space, where the Dyson spheres' energy is tunneled to our own "Universe".

The exact tehnique they utilize is completely unknown to me. The best guess is that they use some sort of a subspace layer, that is between the huge (atom) and the weird (quantum), sort of an antilayer, that doesn't give a shit about the Higgs boson. But that is pure speculation from my behalf.

@Thinkerbell A big laser or microwave beam?

Mm how is a big laser gonna work when we can't even seem to make a laser gun work... much less laser swords and now we got a super laser? xp smilie

zolfie: I guess the people who think it up are either much smarter than the average person, or read too many sci fi books. I am simply average so just reading your post is making me dizzy. I gotta go do dishes that I can understandbiggrin smilie

Fight dark energy. ‘Tis what I do for a living.hehe smilie

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +3Reply
@Masha Fight dark energy. ‘Tis what I do for a living.

Bite the toes does the Dark Side you, young padawan.

Cossacks have always had to fight the dark energy. y smilie

I agree....people are very creative and imaginative..... just look at what they have accomplished in this world already. Who would have thought a man would walk on the moon. lol

Of course, that’s what my vacuum is for!!

They could be.

They could also be eating algae soup for dinner and wondering if aliens are moving stars..