What is the best way to MAGA?

Image for post What is the best way to MAGA?
VicZincs avatar Language
3 34

Maybe find a way to unite the people in the country instead of dividing us?

go the fuck back to Europe

Affordable healthcare so people aren't slaves to insurance companies and dont have to choose between debt and death

@2813845

You liberals? First I'm not a liberal, second I have no idea what you're talking about and 3rd I'm not even from the US, I'm eastern european.

My knowledge of the US healthcare system is from a few youtube videos

@2813847

I'm just wondering how that is still ok there. There was a case where a man would save money if he flew to Spain, had a surgery and flew back to the US.

I guess the only good side of extremely expensive healthcare is that it's better quality, in my country you pay barely anything but we're extremely understaffed and not many hospitals are well equipped, only those in large cities.

To marry a gay alligator, you have to wrestle it and then take it out on a date, and be passionate. You have to top first unless yer really impressive as a bottom.

Make it know to people that think they matter to STFU when they are inciting violent protests and simply enraging other people.

@Budwick Make it know to people that think they matter to STFU when they are inciting violent protests and simply enraging...

You mean like POTUS constantantly telling his insane followers that the media is their enemy? Then when they shoot up a newsroom he doesn't even both to comment? Like that?

@VicZinc You mean like POTUS constantantly telling his insane followers that the media is their enemy? Then when they shoot...

No, not like that at all Vic.
Firstly, Trump supporters are among the smartest people I know!
The media IS the enemy of the US. They lie consistently.

"They" shoot up a newsroom? Are you implying a Trumps supporter shot up that newspaper office yesterday? They seem to have determined the shooters motive to be revenge - nothing political. [I bet you got your BAD information from the media, AMIRITE?]

@Budwick No, not like that at all Vic. Firstly, Trump supporters are among the smartest people I know! The media IS the...

Nope. Just giving an example of what you were saying. Someone incites violence by making it OK to call journalists the enemy, then lowlifes repeat it, so someone with an axe to grind feels validated and believes his imaginary enemy is everyone's enemy, because people like you think that journalists ARE the enemy.

@VicZinc Nope. Just giving an example of what you were saying. Someone incites violence by making it OK to call...

Well, in my defense - I'm right.

"Journalists" have a sacred trust to report news accurately. They're not to make shit up that suits their agenda, add extra 'facts', delete important details.

Now, I understand that your agenda and theirs happen to match closely, and you are desperate enough to advance your agenda even if it must be done dishonestly - However, desperate desire doesn't excuse the media from it's malfeasance. It's daily abuse of the public sensibilities makes it public enemy #1 in my book.

Now, as far as inciting violence, I think the left has plenty of suspects to chose from.

@2787667

uh huh. Because the Republicans and their government spokes-media (FOX) know how smart their followers are and only tell the truth about their regressive/openmarket propaganda/agenda.

@2788291

lol. Me riot? You have to be kidding. I am lucky if I get off the couch. Not into looting, pillaging, burning or any of the stuff the KKK and republicans like to do.

Please don't have a cow when the dems take back the senate that the house in November and then vote to add 4 additional seats to the Supreme Court.

Dump Trump and chase all his racist admirers back under the rocks they slithered out from under.

@KB_ Dump Trump and chase all his racist admirers back under the rocks they slithered out from under.

I like President Trump and I'm not a racist. All you Liberals should keep their lying mouth shut.

For the news to report honestly.For liberals to stop their lying and hatred. For everyone to Obey the laws.

Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.