What are some of the weirdest things you have seen in someone else’s home?

Image for post What are some of the weirdest things you have seen in someone else’s home?
Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 27

When I was selling real estate, I had an appointment with a family one evening. I asked to use their restroom .... and they had an alligator in the bathtub! confused smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OMG did that house ever sell??

They were interested in buying some woodland recreational property. I showed them the most remote spot I could find, and they never did buy. a smilie

@JanHaskell When I was selling real estate, I had an appointment with a family one evening. I asked to use their restroom...

Wow, that reminds me when I was looking at houses, this one family had an unfinished house with a 5 ft basement and un-started 2nd level and driveway, that they were attempting to auction off and they had a side business animal shop being run out of it, with tons of small dogs and cats.

I thought it might be a great project house if it came at the project price... but the auctioneer showed up and was clearly PISSED... I guess the auctioneer told them to get all the pet stuff out and come down on there auction reserve price and they did neither.

I forget what the reserve price was, but they were looking to get between 200,000 to 350,000 for the house... and sounded like that's what they needed and weren't going to sell the house for any less.

First time I've ever seen an auctioneer basically say, "If anyone is willing to met this 200,000 reserve price, raise your hand, if not, sorry for wasting your time but the auction is over.

@2790551

Right! (I was rather hoping it would shrink!) hehe smilie

A night light in the bathroom was a fully explicit replica of the male anatomy.
those people were a little strange anyway.

During a home showing --A head bird on the bed. I expect a cat put it there, but when those people got home, they must have had to change the bed and decontaminate it.

What a house that belonged to a druglord was a like. The smell, the dirt, yeah I'd rather just have a pool table in my pool so I can play water pool! It's like water-polo, but you have to dive for the balls everytime it jumps off the table.

I've seen someone with some really strange clown stuff

@2786897

yeah creepy mask of all types are kinda weird

A real stuffed Polar bear.

A lifesize cardboard cutout of Andre the Giant

It's hard to tell, all my friends have bongs, sex toys etc. But to me that's not all that weird. I see those things like all the time.

I have yet to see a vibrating flip down dildo in someones glove department