CAN YOU GET MARRIED IN HEAVEN? On their way to the church to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident. Being good Catholics the young couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While waiting, they begin to wonder: could they possibly get married in Heaven? When St. Peter finally showed up, they asked him. St Peter said "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out" and he leaves them sitting at the Gate. After three months, St Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes" he informs the couple " I can get you married in Heaven". "Great!" said the couple "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?" "You must be bloody joking" says St. Peter, red-faced with frustration, slamming his clipboard on the ground. "What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple". "OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted "It took me three months to find a priest up here.....Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?"

....now we know!! lol lol

POST SOME BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL GOWNS IF YOU WISH!

Image for post CAN YOU GET MARRIED IN HEAVEN?   On their way to the church to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident.   Being good Catholics the young couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven.   While waiting, they begin to wonder: could they possibly get married in Heaven?   When St. Peter finally showed up, they asked him.   St Peter said "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out" and he leaves them sitting at the Gate.   After three months, St Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes" he informs the couple " I can get you married in Heaven".   "Great!" said the couple "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?"   "You must be bloody joking" says St. Peter, red-faced with frustration, slamming his clipboard on the ground.   "What's wrong?" asked the frightened couple".   "OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouted "It took me three months to find a priest up here.....Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?"
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
6 38
@2786789

hahaha I appreciate your sense of humor. lol

@2786795

lol Should I be afraid? lol

Most of my friends in reality are exactly like you, they say what they mean and don't mince words. They crack me up. They make life interesting. lol

@2786800

That's a good way to be.... be who you are at all times. Welcome aboard.

@2786768

You upvote your own comments?

@2786803

Nope! Just sad is all.

@2786809

I haven't downvoted you at all. Just your friend has been downvoting me. But I really don't give a rats ass.

@2786816

Who's playing innocent? You know exactly to who I'm referring too. No, I don't care. Just let it go but you'll have to have the last word!

@2786821

Oh yes I do! I am a nice guy most of the time but just don't put up with bullshit! So, leave me alone!

@JanHaskell Love it!

Thanks Jan. I have a lawyer in the family, and he's the one that sent that joke to me. lol

@2786786

That's a beautiful dress....is there an upcoming wedding in your future?

@2786793

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

You're funny! lol

hehe smilie no lawyers up there? xp smilie

@Zolfie no lawyers up there?

I'm sure there are some, just might take longer to find one. lol

Ha! Ha! Ha! Good one, Starz!

St. Peter should have asked his boss. Problem solved.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

—Matthew 22:29-30