Zolfies avatar Animals & Nature
3 16

You know it's serious when they are willing to scare the tourists. We were in St. Augustine a few years ago when there was some sort of red tide going on. I called the local a hospital to see if I should worry about the burning eyes, coughing and weird feelings. They said no, it would go away but I was uncomfortable for about 24 hours. They didn't post the beach because they wanted the tourist dollars. This is why I don't trust as lot of authorities.

@ozzyboy You know it's serious when they are willing to scare the tourists. We were in St. Augustine a few years ago when...

Yeah in tourist areas you got to be just as concerned with what they don't tell tourist.

That's another reason I always try to talk to locals and find where the locals go. It's not as nice, but it's normally better, less people and better on the wallet. Tough some minors problems about where to go at times, but usually can figure that out.

Never seen it or had it. We better stay out of that water eh??

I find lice cute.

They are very easily maintained pets and don't make that many noises, although sometimes my bed bugs do sing karaoke, which I find awfully irritating.

A gigantic Great White shark couldn't stop them from swimming but some tiny little creatures...

@DandyDon A gigantic Great White shark couldn't stop them from swimming but some tiny little...

hehe smilie sometimes smaller is more scary xp smilie

you at least might see the shark coming smile smilie

@Zolfie sometimes smaller is more scary you at least might see the shark coming

Mini sharks are the worst. They bite your intestines, after entering your pissy hole.

True....I wouldn't be swimming with either one, so I don't have to worry about it myself. y smiliesmile smilie

@2787031

Yep...that'll never be me. lol

@2787036

I was looking to see if it was real and after I kept looking at it and how the other surfer reacted, it looked real to me..

Like I always say..
"Don't swim with sharks and you won't get bit by a shark". hehe smilie

never had it knock on my wooden head