0

what fears/stops Marvel to go more into depth to find the true relationship between captain and Bucky?!is captain America in love with Bucky!? whenever captain approaches Bucky he becomes very loose nervous inside and give up his self more leaning to Bucky. did you notice that in infinity war captain appeared with more manly look with beard and black suit.

WonderMans avatar
1 10

I'm not interested in that particular scenario, as such.

I just wonder, why is it, that Luke Cage has been involved with pretty much every woman in the Marvel world of comics... I mean, Jessica Jones - before he became more than Carl Lucas, the indestructable man (before the Judas bullet), and why the hell is Claire involved in pretty much every single one of dem supah heros at some point? What are the chances?

@ZonkeyBalls I'm not interested in that particular scenario, as such. I just wonder, why is it, that Luke Cage has been...

in the previous part there is a very unwanted scene in the movie a girlfriend of Captain America come from nowhere and then Bucky and winged man takes a little car to fix the meeting of Captain with her girlfriend and then captain and girlfriend kissing scene very boring captain kiss her.. it seems that the story writer of the movie is desperate to convince the audience that look captain have a girlfriend and he is not a gay ha ha Bucky sitting in the car smiling and thinking pinky lips captain is mine baby... XD haha

I don't follow foolish cartoons. Please post more important subjectsroll smilie

@2787071

dwf no hun I love fun. That is why I am away at camp all next week. have fun while i am awaybiggrin smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I don't follow foolish cartoons. Please post more important subjects

Comics offer some of us some relief and these NetFlix series have such depths in the emotional department, when it comes to the interaction between the characters and the normal people, that you should really think twice, before saying anything that silly aloud. These series are so well-written, that they are not about the effects, but the relationships between different characters. I really don't understand your choice of entertainment. Reader's Digest?