+11

Oh, I get it celebrities...being famous is exhausting... I can't go anywhere at work without someone recognizing me🙄

Some days I am seriously jealous of both Waldo and Bigfoot🦋

Image for post Oh, I get it celebrities...being famous is exhausting... I can't go anywhere at work without someone recognizing me🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
7 15

hehe smilie Yes it sure would be nice to hide! hehe smilie

That's one reason I liked working in the back of a store, where most people worked in the front. So people didn't recognize me as well, and therefore didn't ask me to do something (unless they were in back, which was my responsibility anyways).

I was on TV once.Nobody recognizes me!

hehe smiliehehe smilie

It sure makes life difficult, doesn't it? lol

@2787107

I bet they all wanted your autograph .... so tiresome! hehe smilie

Being invisible in the workplace could be a definite advantage! Now I've fooled them by retiring and disappearing permanently. hehe smilie

Omg people come up to me all the time like hey don't you work at blah blah blah and I'm like uhhh yeah hi but I never remember their faces :P

@Positive Omg people come up to me all the time like hey don't you work at blah blah blah and I'm like uhhh yeah hi but I...

I have encountered that a few times. After training 3000 people its hard to remember them all

@Lil_Princess I have encountered that a few times. After training 3000 people its hard to remember them all

OMG I feel so bad when I do that! I have trouble remembering faces sometimes and I'm scared many people will confuse that with stereotyping or racism

@Positive OMG I feel so bad when I do that! I have trouble remembering faces sometimes and I'm scared many people will...

I worked with a guy that I must have spent 6 months calling him the wrong name. After I found out, I felt horrible. I asked him why on Earth he let me do it so long. His reply was I had so much on my plate and was always so kind he didn't have the heart to tell me. We still laugh about it today.

I wish I could do this on a Monday.

Yeah, it does get kinda difficult sometimes. hehe smilie