StarzAboves avatar Holidays & Birthdays
2 23

The neighboring town had a festival last night and they shot off fireworks!

@2787143

Is it close by your home?

I stood in my front yard last night and could see them. We didn't go where they were shooting them off, the traffic is always horrendous.

Enjoy!

@2787165

Sounds like fun.

One of the neighbors has been shooting small fireworks off, but they do that a couple of times throughout the year anyways xp smilie but they've done it twice lately which I guess is suggesting the 4th of July is coming.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Fireworks +3Reply

It's raining right now, if it wasn't I would be hearing fireworks.

Hopefully it's raining Wednesday night too, so I don't have to hear that racket, while I'm trying to sleep..

@StarzAbove Bah humbug.

People in my neighborhood will do fireworks until 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning, it sounds like a war going on.

Not good when I have to wake up at 5 a.m. lol. smile smilie

@DandyDon People in my neighborhood will do fireworks until 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning, it sounds like a war going...

I know, I was just teasing you. lol We have people shooting them off quite often, they don't need any special occasion to do so.

@DandyDon I know, I have one neighbor that must think Christmas is 2 or 3 times a year

...and New Years Eve. That's when it's really bad around my neighborhood. It will be really bad the 4th, because all the neighboring cities around me, have fireworks in their parks....it's nuts.

There won't be any fireworks in the mountains, too high a risk of fire, but there will be plenty of illegal fire works at the beach.

@Flrdsgns There won't be any fireworks in the mountains, too high a risk of fire, but there will be plenty of illegal fire...

That would be very dangerous. They are legal here in my state. In fact, they are selling them everywhere.

@2788085

Illegal? What's illegal about celebrating the birth of the nation?

@2788245

They are legal in my state, but it's rare when any of my family or friends have them. The parks put on a beautiful display, but if we didn't have them, we would still celebrate and enjoy the 4th.

Anonymous