Zolfies avatar Religion
7 45

I admit to feeling some satisfaction when stuff like this happens.
But no, I don't believe in Karma - like some supernatural force in the Universe to even the score.

If there were such a thing then Karma would have a lot of catching up to do in Washington, DC.

@Budwick Come Oooon Karma!

Rosenstein has what is called in German a Backpfeifengesicht, a face fit to be slapped. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Rosenstein has what is called in German a Backpfeifengesicht, a face fit to be slapped.

Yeah, he ain't very pretty.

OK, sit down, I got one!

I'm feeling a bit Fremdschämen for him!

@Budwick Well, I AM a nice guy.

You've certainly become very diplomatic.
That's not necessarily a positive thing.

@JerryHendrickson You've certainly become very diplomatic. That's not necessarily a positive thing.

Well Jerry, you know me - Easy going Budwick!
A friend to animals.
A friend to children.
A good friend to women.
A really good friend to wealthy women!

@2787428

hehe smilie , it would be funny if it happened with more frequency smile smilie

@Zolfie , it would be funny if it happened with more frequency

that's fucked up, Will there, likes to play both sides of the coin. He's your friend no matter what because he doesn't take sides. Lame.

@JerryHendrickson that's fucked up, Will there, likes to play both sides of the coin. He's your friend no matter what because he...

What's lame is that you complaining about someone and down voting, seemingly for no reason.

It was a good comment and made me laugh... I don't see why anyone would have a reasonable problem with either.

@2787428

Just say whatever you think will make you popular. No use in having an actual intelligent opinion.

@2800253

Sorry will, I was grumpy.

@2787425

I think there was an underwear bomber on a plane once who only managed to singe his member. biggrin smilie

@2787948

I think that it fell in November,
On a day that he'll always remember;
His career, to his grief,
Was cut short and made brief,
Not to mention his truncated member.

Yes I do believe in Karma, I've seen it happen on this site three or four times. hehe smilie

Bet that's the last time he tries to take pictures of Karma's skirt..

Good. Scumbag. That's just gross. When wll there be a day where women can exist without fear of being violated in any myriad of ways?

People who do that are so lame, everyone wears panties or panty-hose so there is nothing to see.

Yes. Full circle!

Anonymous