When you see an ad like this on a website, do you ever consider that the advertiser may be involved in sex trafficking?

This kind of ad shows up now and then. It bothers me that this is even offered here.

Image for post When you see an ad like this on a website, do you ever consider that the advertiser may be involved in sex trafficking?
18% I hadn't really thought of it 9% I've never seen such an ad. What sites do you visit Bud? 64% I don't like it either. 9% Other
Budwicks avatar Jokes & Humour
5 15

If it looks too good to be true, it is!

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor I don't like it either. +4Reply

And I’m not even interested in women lolhehe smilie

Mashas avatar Masha I don't like it either. +1Reply

I have NEVER seen any ads or websites like that or anything of this nature mischief smilie

But to be honest, I just assume they use fakes... after all fake computer users are a lot cheaper than the real thing. And the bottom line is money.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie I don't like it either. 0Reply

Never seen that one but I apparently need a Ukrainian woman.They are queueing up for me!

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I've never seen such an ad. What sites do you... 0Reply

Oh look - here's another one!

You realize - I'm getting these ads here on Amirite, Amirite?

I don't see ads, but if I saw one of that nature it would cause me to scrutinize the browser search/ preference history as most ads are generated via your browser searches / preferences. Eh hem... jus sayin'

I don't see ads...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I don't like it either. -1Reply
@DandyDon I don't see ads...

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.
乂º◡º乂

@Ada Pretty much hits the nail on the head. 乂º◡º乂

I never did like looking at all that crap. lol smile smilie

@DandyDon I never did like looking at all that crap. lol

Yeah agreed watching ad's on youtube that interrupt what I'm watching for thirty seconds a time was the main reason I got it.
乂º◡º乂