+1

Happy Fourth of July to everyone. May you have a safe and happy day.

Let's post some patriotic music, quotes, flags, anything you wish to post.

Blessing to all...........Starz!

Image for post Happy Fourth of July to everyone.   May you have a safe and happy day.
StarzAboves avatar Holidays & Birthdays
6 21

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Independence Day too Starz.
乂º◡º乂

And to you, Starz... thank you. I had to learn the words to this one when I was in the 5th grade, and march around the school grounds singing it. :)

@Piper2 And to you, Starz... thank you. I had to learn the words to this one when I was in the 5th grade, and march...

Ha...you painted a cute picture of you and your little friends marching. lol Great song.

@StarzAbove Ha...you painted a cute picture of you and your little friends marching. lol Great song.

My little classmates, yes. All the other kids thought it was quite hilarious, that we had to do that.

I do kind of like the song...

@StarzAbove Was there a reason why they picked that particular song?

I'm not sure why Mr. Fielding made his class learn the words and march to that particular song, except that he was a member of the National Guard, or something.

Same to you.