No question just sharing a pic of my camp

This is a pic of my camp at dusk water is finally calm dusk and dawn are my favorite times to look over the lake as the sun is around those mountains. Happy 4th to all. raine1200

Image for post No question  just sharing a pic  of my camp
69% ok 31% don't do that 0% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Music
10 21

One other to come it is as beautiful a sunset as the one we see at the far right of our screens today

Beautimous! Let it wrap you up:)

@Carla Beautimous! Let it wrap you up:)

Carla When you get into the water it is wonderful that does wrap you in happiness.I really need to spend more time there.

@2788192

hi maze i don't know bikes any longer what type is that. I like your background maybe a dirt bike:?)

@2788307

Very nice , when I was a kid we all road the trails, but I had a silly honda 90 kinda too tall for me but hey it was fun.

that's cool smile smilie

@2788206

JD if you are asking me what camp. It is my family camp started going there when I was a baby. Staying in a tent at the public beach down the road Our lot came up for sale and they bought it. Dad cleared the lot and built a small log cabin. Gosh I spent that whole summer pounding nails into the floor while in a bathing suite must have looked ugly but I loved working on things with me dad. It is on branch pond or Phillip's lake in ells worth me very close to the coast. - people call it either of those.

@2788313

it is. I wish I could invite everyone to stay a weekend. But it is small and my sister and her husband use all the bedrooms.

A body of water like that can calm the spirit in a person. I have always enjoyed being around water. Nice picture Lorraine! :)

Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

@StarzAbove Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Yes it is sometimes easy to overlook the beauty when you see it all the time.

Nice picture Raine, I hope you are having a restful, and fun week camping.

Thank you will, at that time of the day it is calming in every way. Although much of the day it is usually so choppy the waves can smash against the rocks and mist is hitting the camp. My mom loved those crazy times. Whenever there was a big weather warning she would drive to the coast to see the wave show.

very nice. i don;t think i will be able to get out camping this year :(

Nice...I would be fishing.

Have a great 4th of July.

@DandyDon Nice...I would be fishing. Have a great 4th of July.

Lots of big old bass and toug don't know how to spell that fish :) if you know how to get to the bottom.