+11

If you tell someone that they can't do or have something, they then want to do it, or have it, even more, amirite?

Image for post If you tell someone that they can't do or have something, they then want to do it, or have it, even more, amirite?
Zolfies avatar Language
6 16
The voters have decided that Zolfie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Oh? I can't have fireworks? We're GONNA HAVE FIREWORKS!! hehe smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +3Reply

__OH YEAH?!__

That's the way it is here in my household. lol

I think that is about right.

You can lead a horse to water...

Mashas avatar Masha Yeah You Are +2Reply

Other people? I'll guess that most people would fall on yes, if what I hear it's true. Me? Nope.

@Sofia Other people? I'll guess that most people would fall on yes, if what I hear it's true. Me? Nope.

sofia: have you ever seen a guy who dumps his girl friend or wife, get mad and run back as soon as he finds she has a new guy? That is what I thought soon as I read the question . The grass is always greener on the other side, that is how many people work.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred sofia: have you ever seen a guy who dumps his girl friend or wife, get mad and run back as soon as he finds she...

Yeah. That is indeed true.
I saw this as when someone that doesn't like me is trying to get a rise out of me. Keeps trying to put me down, trying to make me seem less. I really couldn't give any less crap what people like that think of me. They think I can't do something, okay. I'm way too tired to use my time with such people. Relaxing in bed makes me happier.

Okay...You can't have chopped liver and onion ice cream!!..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -1Reply