Zolfies avatar Language
6 16

Oh? I can't have fireworks? We're GONNA HAVE FIREWORKS!! hehe smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +3Reply

__OH YEAH?!__

Okay...You can't have chopped liver and onion ice cream!!..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +3Reply

That's the way it is here in my household. lol

I think that is about right.

You can lead a horse to water...

Mashas avatar Masha Yeah You Are +2Reply

Other people? I'll guess that most people would fall on yes, if what I hear it's true. Me? Nope.

@Sofia Other people? I'll guess that most people would fall on yes, if what I hear it's true. Me? Nope.

sofia: have you ever seen a guy who dumps his girl friend or wife, get mad and run back as soon as he finds she has a new guy? That is what I thought soon as I read the question . The grass is always greener on the other side, that is how many people work.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred sofia: have you ever seen a guy who dumps his girl friend or wife, get mad and run back as soon as he finds she...

Yeah. That is indeed true.
I saw this as when someone that doesn't like me is trying to get a rise out of me. Keeps trying to put me down, trying to make me seem less. I really couldn't give any less crap what people like that think of me. They think I can't do something, okay. I'm way too tired to use my time with such people. Relaxing in bed makes me happier.

Anonymous