Budwicks avatar Politics
5 91

There are jerks on both sides of the political spectrum.

@Flrdsgns There are jerks on both sides of the political spectrum.

Do you suggest that the offender use that as a defense?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats are accustomed to living in shame +2Reply
@2788831

ESL student or are you just stupid?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats are accustomed to living in shame 0Reply
@Flrdsgns FU a**hole

You are one of the most vulgar and low class
uneducated people on this sight, although
their there are a few more.

@Flrdsgns Yet you think trump is an upstanding person of integrity. SMH

Flanders, when caught red handed being a turd, [let's be honest, you were being a jack hole turd], the correct response is NOT to double down on being a turd.

No, either sincerely apologize and let it go, or don't respond at all.

[Now some liberal, progressives from California might just delete their initial comment that would erase the whole thread - but that's not you.]

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats are accustomed to living in shame +1Reply

Please don't tell me what I think.
Like you said you don't know me. But you an tell a stranger to go F themselves. You can dislike me I don't care. I don't disrespect people I don't know, What doe's SMH stand for?

@hootowl You are one of the most vulgar and low class uneducated people on this sight, although their there are a few more.

We can disagree,why tell me to F myself. I would never say that to anyone, especially if
I didn't know them.

@hootowl We can disagree,why tell me to F myself. I would never say that to anyone, especially if I didn't know them.

Disagree is one thing, but my original comment was there are jerks on both sides, and you felt the need to reply that it is mostly liberals. Why comment at all? Why did you feel the need to put your negative feelings in a conversation that didn't include you.

I don't know you, and I don't start arguments, but like your hero trump, I'm a counterpuncher. Take a swipe at me, and I will reply.

@Flrdsgns Disagree is one thing, but my original comment was there are jerks on both sides, and you felt the need to reply...

I didn't know I wasn't aloud to reply to any ones post, so if anyone says they don't like the President or say's anything about my country.I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut.

@hootowl I didn't know I wasn't aloud to reply to any ones post, so if anyone says they don't like the President or say's...

Not at all, you can like or dislike whomever you want, and you can voice your opinion. Just remember if you post something negative about any group of people, someone from that group may come back at you.

Not at all, are you suggesting that all democrats accost Trump supporters?

@Flrdsgns Not at all, are you suggesting that all democrats accost Trump supporters?

And you ask that question because I posted a video about One of them?
How does that make sense?

@Budwick And you ask that question because I posted a video about One of them? How does that make sense?

But then say "democrats have no shame". Maybe he was a green party dude. Or you could have said... that man has no shame.
You are guilty of the generalization, bud.
Lets speak of the shame the republicans in the government must feel, over a head cabinet member who is abusing his position. Why dont you point fingers at pruitt?

@Carla But then say "democrats have no shame". Maybe he was a green party dude. Or you could have said... that man has no...

It's rare that people on here don't lump everyone together, no matter what side of the fence they're on.

Not arguing that it's right just making an observation.

I don't see people saying "some Republicans" or "some Conservatives".

9 out of 10 times, it's just the lumping of everyone together..

@DandyDon It's rare that people on here don't lump everyone together, no matter what side of the fence they're on. Not...

There are several of us here who are not inclined to, and don't, lump everyone together based on their political leaning.
They used to be, anyway, but now there is such animosity shown, such division between those who "support" Trump and those who do not...those voices are either not noticed, or it doesn't make any difference. Certainly not to those hellbent on despising "the left", as evidenced on this post.

@Piper2 There are several of us here who are not inclined to, and don't, lump everyone together based on their political...

I know, the few people that don't do that, seem to not even bother any more...myself included.
I can understand why.

I'm not getting mad at anyone over politics, it's senseless and not going to change anyones political views.

I don't get caught up in the media drama, that is for nothing but getting people riled up at each other.

@DandyDon I know, the few people that don't do that, seem to not even bother any more...myself included. I can understand...

Some of us still do. I can sort of understand the inclination not to as well, though. For me, anyway, it has nothing to do with "media drama".

SOB! He WAS a green party guy! How about that?
And I was just about to offer a full apology to democrats for my assumption and then...

Democrat and TMZ sports writer Van Lathan defend the assault – saying in a tweet Thursday “Wish I could take the high road. But your MAGA hat reads like a swastika to me.”

No need for Pruitt pointing. He made mistakes, errors in judgement, personally I think he abused his office. And now he's gone.

Can you say the same about Maxine?

I didn't see anything about who the idiot who attacked the kid voted for. Are you sure he was a Hillary voter? Stop assuming that anyone who has a different opinion than you Bud, must be either a left wing nut, or progressive, or raging lunatic.

@Flrdsgns I didn't see anything about who the idiot who attacked the kid voted for. Are you sure he was a Hillary voter?...

@SynysterSissy Bud is king of assumptions. He don't know how else to debate.

I know, Bud is always so angry. I don't know why he has such hatred for anyone who doesn't share his narrow minded views. Maybe his parents were Democrats and mistreated him in his childhood.

I know, right?

Just like when Hillary lost the election that everyone knew she was gonna win and I assumed that Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election!

Oh wait, that was your guys.

But you and Flanders are doing a great job bringing great shame to the Budwick name! I am cowering in my safe place right this moment, trembling and crying.

@2788832

Thank you for that.

@Flrdsgns You watch TMZ? hmmm, interesting

That's your take away from my comment?

Where there is a vacuum of ideas, paranoia slips in. Much of the left's hate speech bears greater similarity to a psychological disorder than to standard political discourse. The hatred is blinding, producing logical contradictions that would be impossible to sustain were it not for the central element faith plays in the left's new religion. The basic tenet of their faith is this: Maybe they were wrong about their facts and policies, but they are good and conservatives are evil.

--- Ann Coulter, Slander : Liberal Lies About the American Right (2002)

@Flrdsgns Now you're quoting that Ann Coulter dude? wow Bud, you've kind of lost it.

Here's one from Obama to even it out.

"America sucks!"

--- President Barack Hussein Obama, 2009, to 2017

There are 2 types of people living in the USA: Americans and Democrats.

@Budwick Ouch! Good burn Jerry!

It's mostly the ANIFA types that really piss me off. Who the Hell do they think they are and why don't we meet them and kick their asses? Also, why are they not classified as terrorists?

@Budwick I wonder what the political ideology of groups like Hells Angels is.

Pretty conservative but they're an outlaw biker gang. I'm not joining.

@JerryHendrickson Pretty conservative but they're an outlaw biker gang. I'm not joining.

No, of course not!
I'm just saying that maybe they arrange their own style of 'welcoming committee' for ANTIFA.

@Budwick Ouch! Good burn Jerry!

They're hateful idiots who eat the shit the media feeds them. They drive me crazy; sometimes I want Civil War they drive me so nuts. They either hate the country or are complete idiots. Probably both.

@JerryHendrickson They're hateful idiots who eat the shit the media feeds them. They drive me crazy; sometimes I want Civil War they...

Agreed, but we don't really want to give them a civil war.

I bet you know some people like I do, that are liberals and they are liberals simply because of their associations. In my case - my people are teachers, part of public unions, graduates of liberal institutions - and actually clueless about political matters.
\
I don't know exactly how to turn the light bulb on for them, but killing them is not a good option IMO.

@Budwick Agreed, but we don't really want to give them a civil war. I bet you know some people like I do, that are...

Yeah, I just have my moments. I don't want to kill people but if they're getting violent, we should be armed just as they are and standing toe-to-toe.

@JerryHendrickson Yeah, I just have my moments. I don't want to kill people but if they're getting violent, we should be armed just...

I also have moments.
One poke in my chest is all it would take -
I would be handing him his fingers.

Up until he started poking, I would be fine talking it out though.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Democrats are accustomed to living in shame +3Reply

Democrats have no shame.

@Budwick Democrats have no shame.

I am kinda wondering what teen kid would want to wear that hat? Could he be a troublemaker??

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I am kinda wondering what teen kid would want to wear that hat? Could he be a troublemaker??

A trouble maker?
A kid wearing a Make America Great Again hat suspected as a trouble maker?

Forgive me Lorraine, but that very question is troubling to me. The fact that a level headed person can be made to question the motive of a kid wearing something patriotic is very troubling in deed.

@Budwick A trouble maker? A kid wearing a Make America Great Again hat suspected as a trouble maker? Forgive me Lorraine...

Budwick I just wondered because I know a few teens why a kid would be wearing that hat -from what I see most teens don't care about politics at all, so I wondered if he wore it to get that mean guy mad. I sure don't know what happened before and it was probably just a grumpy old guy being mean to a kid.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Budwick I just wondered because I know a few teens why a kid would be wearing that hat -from what I see most...

Does it matter WHY he wore the hat?
If it was a grumpy old guy being mean to a kid, is the behavior excusable?

I don't think he was the trouble maker. If he was holding a flag would you have said the same thing? I
don't throw a drink at someone if I don't like what they are wearing.

I would like to see what was happening before the throw. It isn't nice to do that to a kid yet, was the kid talking loud or bothering that man other than the hat? Did he get arrested for hurting a kid?

@Thinkerbell https://www.usatoday.com/story/...eft/762422002/

From that article - "If convicted, he faces a minimum sentence of 180 days in jail and a maximum sentence of two years."

Sounds about right.

I hope democrats continue what they are doing.Trump will win the next election.

@hootowl I hope democrats continue what they are doing.Trump will win the next election.

If the economy is still good, and unemployment is low, then yes, Trump stands a good chance of being re-elected.

@Flrdsgns If the economy is still good, and unemployment is low, then yes, Trump stands a good chance of being re-elected.

Well, I know we can count on the left to keep that from happening.

"I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can Get Rid Of Trump, "Bring On The Recession"

---- Bill Maher

I think it's a good bet they will continue.

I mean common sense hasn't stopped them.
Decency, or good taste hasn't slowed 'em down.
They don't seem to understand patriotism.
Making America great again only pisses 'em off more.
And, check this out - do a search for 'great thinkers on the left' - here, try this link -
https://www.google.com/search?s...&num=0

@Budwick I think it's a good bet they will continue. I mean common sense hasn't stopped them. Decency, or good taste hasn't...

Just how has your life improved since Trump has been in office Bud?
I'm honestly curious, I am obviously missing something since Trump has a 90% approval rating with republicans.

@Flrdsgns Just how has your life improved since Trump has been in office Bud? I'm honestly curious, I am obviously missing...

Ah, well, you might not have heard that every registered republican received a check for $95,000 and coupons for Chick Fil A.

Flanders - It's not always about me. The country is prospering, lots of good stuff is happening beyond your teary eyed vision.

@Budwick Ah, well, you might not have heard that every registered republican received a check for $95,000 and coupons for...

So, in other words, you haven't seen any benefit from Trump being president? The country has been prospering for several years now. I'm glad trump has kept it going.

@Flrdsgns So, in other words, you haven't seen any benefit from Trump being president? The country has been prospering for...

Not at all what I said.

I'm pleased that he is actually doing or trying to do what he campaigned on. That is quite a switch from most politicians. And when the world is more fair, more good things happen, when more good things happen, I am happier.

I like a president that likes the country he represents.
I like that his administration has reduced unneeded burdens on business.
I like the attention he is paying to immigration.
I like the tax cuts.
I enjoyed the coupons for Chick Fil A.

It was Trump's fault.

I'm a registered Democrat, and I think what the guy did was very uncool. IF the teen and his friends were making the kind of vile comments an 'anonymous witness' alleged, I sure would have wanted to throw a drink at him, though. Since that is simply unconfirmed hearsay, I conclude that the man was being an abusive jerk, and he sure is paying a price for it.

@Piper2 I'm a registered Democrat, and I think what the guy did was very uncool. IF the teen and his friends were...

Well, I for one want to thank you for your opinion on the things that the unnamed person may or may not have said. It's good to know that things that have never actually happened can garner so much attention - and influence you enough to mention anyway.

@Budwick Well, I for one want to thank you for your opinion on the things that the unnamed person may or may not have said...

Some of the reports I read mentioned it. Even if the teens were making those kind of comments, I don't think how the man reacted was at all okay.

Anything else, Budwick?

Anonymous