+10

A man credibly accused of sexual assault by 16 women openly mocks the me too movement and suggests that victims are too sensitive. A whole crowd of his followers roar with laughter. Don’t tell me that liberals are being hyperbolic. Those Trump supports are the fodder of tyranny.

VicZincs avatar
2 57
@2788989

Yep. biggrin smilie

When it comes to deceit and evasion
By those of progressive persuasion,
You can count on a lefty
To argue undeftly,
No matter the time or occasion.

So when I was 14, I was passing in front of a High School with my cousin. A group of 5 older guys passed by us. I didn't know them at all and one of them just slapped my ass hard, and his friends laughed. I'm too sensitive for not being okay with having a stranger slap my ass without my saying? Really? I guess I should only complain when I'm raped, as plenty of people did. Or actually, not. As we can see, he thinks that's still too sensitive.

I mean... thanks, President Trump. I'll try to be less sensitive the next time someone touches me like that. Obviously I'm the one that should be mocked and put down. Silly me for thinking I deserve to be treated with civility.

@Sofia So when I was 14, I was passing in front of a High School with my cousin. A group of 5 older guys passed by us. I...

It makes me wonder if Trump would be OK if his daughters were slapped on the ass or made cat calls at. The man is the most corrupt person we've ever known.

@2789726

It doesn't surprise me, they have no morals....especially from a dog with fleas. You think?

@2789726

Since some people believe any criticism of Trump is just plain hate with no logic or reason behind it, I'm not surprised. It's easy to disregard anything you don't like to hear and accept as "whinning" and "hate". A lot easier than admitting that maybe what you thought might be wrong.

I'm not sure how credible all the accusations have been, but given his history of distasteful, demeaning, and entitled comments about women...I find some of them quite credible.
I'm beyond being shocked or surprised by the pettiness that comes out Trump's mouth, but I do find it chilling and concerning, what his crowds of supporters often roar with laughter and approval of.

@Piper2 I'm not sure how credible all the accusations have been, but given his history of distasteful, demeaning...

It's very scary when some people really believe what Trump is saying, or should I say, lying about.

@2789725

Exactly. And they always revert back to previous presidents.... but there is nothing good that Trump has done, so they can't defend him.

Now that he's going to talk with Putin, wonder what he'll give away this time....hope it's not Alaska.

Coming from Trump doesn't surprise me at all. Of course he would mock the MeToo movement.... he's assaulted many, many women and he thinks that's just fine. Plus, he's committed adultery many times as well.....and then claims to be a good Christian.

And those Republicans who think it's OK, are just as bad as Trump....those who laughed about his comments, they are disgusting.

@Thinkerbell

We all know that Clinton was bad too, and he paid dearly for it, but he's not the president now. And yet you never say anything bad about Trump....you always divert back to what others have done....I wonder why. You giving him a free pass and condoning all his crap?

@2789147

hahaha what brains would that be, Linn? lol

@2788988

It doesn't make it right.

@StarzAbove We all know that Clinton was bad too, and he paid dearly for it, but he's not the president now. And yet you...

Anything that Bill "paid dearly" for was not because of the Democrats of the time. On the contrary, they circled the wagons and saved his hide for him, in marked contradistinction to what happened with Nixon, who had to resign the presidency when REPUBLICANS told him they would no longer support him.

And I have on more than one occasion agreed that Trump is crude, vulgar and has no doubt abused women, and have no problem in saying so. If I "divert" back to what others have done, it is to point out the flagrant hypocrisy of many doctrinaire lefties, who only admit that something they did was bad twenty years after the fact and who turn a blind eye to what is going on at present, or in fact even encourage it. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Anything that Bill "paid dearly" for was not because of the Democrats of the time. On the contrary, they circled...

No one is turning a blind eye to what has happened in the past, but it is in the past, and now we are dealing with the most corrupt, disingenuous president in our history, and you seem to defend him. You seem to have turned a blind eye to all the things Trump is doing. Just the way he is treating these babies taken from their parents would be enough to make me or anyone with any sense of compassion turn against the man.

But that seems to be OK with you and yours. But maybe that was Obama's fault....

@StarzAbove No one is turning a blind eye to what has happened in the past, but it is in the past, and now we are dealing with...

I said lefties turning a blind eye to what was going on AT THE PRESENT TIME, whenever that time may have been. So they protected Bill twenty years ago, and they protected Hillary two years ago, speaking of "corrupt, disingenuous" candidates.

So if you don't like what we have now, you can thank corrupt, disingenuous Democrats for it; they made the bed we're lying in.

To be fair, there were some Bernie lefties at the time who didn't go for it, but not their disingenuous leader. Hillary probably offered him an important cabinet post in return for his support. biggrin smilie

@2789130

Of course we won't let go, because when they lied, cheated, abused women, etc., it was perfectly ok with your side. Nothing to see there.

Liberal hypocrites only found religion just recently, when somebody they don't like is in office. hehe smilie

@2789722

And you evidently know nothing of metaphor.
biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@2789082

Given his own braggadocio on the subject it is credible to me.

The ole "People on both sides cause problems" didn't last long...did it?

Just the norm, If a story is against your side....claim that idiots on both sides cause problems..

2 hours later when that novelty wears off, post a story(which I don't see a link for and no I'm not going search for it) that you think glorifies your side and lumps the other side all together as villains.

Can't for the life of me, understand why opposing sides in politics get so mad at each other..

None of it will change the way, I already know I'm voting... so carry on.

@DandyDon The ole "People on both sides cause problems" didn't last long...did it? Just the norm, If a story is against your...

Of course it didn't last long... the previous probable problem causer was arrested within hours, but he didn't fit the "virtuous immigrant" lefty narrative at all, so virtuous Vic tries to bury it as quickly as possible with another story. biggrin smilie

https://www.kxan.com/news/crime...ted/1286398667

@2788932

Vic also referred to the Trump supporters as the "fodder of tyranny".

@Thinkerbell Vic also referred to the Trump supporters as the "fodder of tyranny".

"Vic" said those who laughed were fodder... not all supporters just the sycophants.

@VicZinc "Vic" said those who laughed were fodder... not all supporters just the sycophants.

"Vic" said "a whole crowd of his followers roar with laughter", without specifying whether that meant the whole in-person crowd, or merely a large subset thereof.

But of course, "Vic" has a long and well-established penchant for (deliberate?) imprecision. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell "Vic" said "a whole crowd of his followers roar with laughter", without specifying whether that meant the whole...

"Thinkerbell" has a long and well-established penchant for reading more into "Vic"s posts than he intended.

@2789092

Yes I am. One with strong opinions that do not affect my moderation of other people's posts.

Every opinion matters wether I agree with it or not.

@2789095

In fairness to "Vic", I have no complaints about his moderation.

Just his run-of-the-mill, rather insipid lefty politics. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Of course it didn't last long... the previous probable problem causer was arrested within hours, but he didn't fit...

It just never ends. lol

I always say that all this back and forth between the 2 sides, isn't going to change most peoples minds of who they're going to vote for.... but I understand the entertainment value.

The question was about Me TOO wasn't it, so how come all the soda slinging talk? Me too movement isn't going to stop because some fools think it is funny.Has nothing to do with trump. Remember it took a while for all the abused boys from catholic churches to catch on. Now it is supposed to be better for boys than it was - at least they know to tell someone right away.