That CRAZY old woman at the end of the street. Every town or village has one. Amirite?

They reach a certain age and become angry, bitter, and crazy, and they attack anyone who is not equally angry, bitter, and resentful. This post is about old lady Saja, from up MY street, who mercifully passed on Friday. She chased people away with a butcher knife or a broom. Now she can R.I.P. If it resembles anyone here, it is purely coincidental and unintentional.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/old-lady-gif-2.gif
Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 13

Probably, and some not so old angry, bitter, and resentful men as well..."crazy" ones, even.

There's one on my street that everyone believes to be angry and crazy. Most years on the 4th or New Years she chases off kids popping fireworks in our cul-de-sac etc.

She's a rather intriguing person once you get to know her. She's Israeli, she immigrated here many decades ago. She's traveled the whole world, raised two adult sons. All well educated, hardworking people.

She came out to greet and thank my son and me as we were cleaning up the mess from all the shit he and his friends blew up in front of her house on the 4th. It was almost midnight, but she didn't mind at all, said she enjoyed the show. lol What pisses her off is when people use our neighborhood as a trashcan or disrespect people and their property. I can't hate on her for that.

I'm kinda thankful she is looking out her window keeping an eye on things. I dig the spunky old gal, to be honest.

@ForkNdaRoad There's one on my street that everyone believes to be angry and crazy. Most years on the 4th or New Years she...

I understand that. Nice your son and yourself took the time to clean up a mess. up and that you got to know her a bit.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I understand that. Nice your son and yourself took the time to clean up a mess. up and that you got to know...

It was purely selfish on my part, I couldn't leave behind evidence just in case someone called the fuzz on us ;)

If nobody comes to mind is it me?

I have an elderly female neighbour and we get along perfectly. However, I also have a bitter upstairs neighbour in her 50s. She is VERY rude to me, my family, and other neighbours. She thinks she’s queen of the complex, throwing loud fits if something doesn’t go her way.

@Masha I have an elderly female neighbour and we get along perfectly. However, I also have a bitter upstairs neighbour in...

OK I have known some like that and moved to get away from it. Lucky for me most of my current neighbors don't do anything hateful.

Anonymous