What was on your mind before you entered Amirite today?

"Today" meaning whatever day you're reading this.

Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
9 65

Who will want to pick a fight today? lol

@2789774

hahaha I've seen two this morning. lol

@2789774

Did you find many?

@2789806

I didn't know you swung that way, JD. wt smilie

@2789860

They must have been admonished that it was a violation of TOS when they did. hehe smilie

@2789864

No rule against PM, I was talking about public comments with naked pics; quite a few of those have been taken down. biggrin smilie

@2789891

Try to keep it clean... hehe smilie

@2789903

There once was a sweet English boy,
Who NEVER would seek to enjoy
The sight of a pic
//Of a STARK naked chick, //
Or he'd surely deploy his stiff toy.

@2789806

Three, ye so shiny and fine.

@2789890

Even Death rejects me.

I smell too bad, apparently. Flowers and cinnamon oil.

@2789898

Did that.

Spent six days over there.

Are you certain you are all right? You might have skipped a week or so...

@2789902

I did two days out of six on the site.

Hey, I have to keep up the appearances and my brother has a 100 meg/s optical cable, with full WiFi support, so...

EDIT: Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm using a laptop, which goes quite neatly inside my backpack.

@2789806

Were you satisfied with the number? xD

@2791205

HAHAHAHAHA xD

The bizarre dream I'd just had, having a cup of coffee, and how wonderful it is that all those kids and their coach got safely out of that cave.

@2789839

Something cold I would guess.

Having a heart attack as a surprise attack move.

My mind is a confusion. :P But here's a few things that I can remember that were on my mind.

1) Georgia. (So, you see, Georgia was on my mind... Got it?? "Georgia on my mind"... You know, because of the song... I'm hilarious. Just kidding.)

2) A random dream that I had. In this dream, I encountered my colleagues from the last year of high-school. It was on a beach (no idea why). Seemed to be like a farewell from school or something like that. I was leaving and waving goodbye to them...? Anyway, as one of them took out a phone or a camera, or whatever, to take a picture... I woke up.

(In reality, I guess I never really gave a proper goodbye to them. Maybe this was my brain trying to make me feel guilty of that. lol.)

Anyway, inside the dream I was really sleepy and could barely move my arm to wave goodbye. As a matter of fact, I was lying down, unable to get up. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable about how weird I would look in the photo.

So... yeah, stupid dream.

3) Something work-related.

4) Something I was reading about yesterday (the Tokyo subway sarin attacks and the recent execution of some of the convicted... I'm sure you heard about that).

@primeiro My mind is a confusion. :P But here's a few things that I can remember that were on my mind. 1) Georgia. (So, you...

Oh, yeah, weird dreams. I have plenty of those. I have this recurrent dream since I was a kid. I'm in a field - in one side are samurais, in the other tribe warriors. They're fighting and I hide behind a big rock, with a rock wall behind me. One of the warriors finds me and brings an axe on my head and I wake up with that. Every time I wake up with my heart going crazy.
I have no idea what my brain is trying to tell me and honestly, I think I prefer not knowing.

I didn't know about that. I haven't seen many news recently.

@Sofia Oh, yeah, weird dreams. I have plenty of those. I have this recurrent dream since I was a kid. I'm in a field - in...

Wow, that dream seems like a pretty intense experience.

I can't imagine what your brain might be trying to tell you.

Maybe your brain is just thinking ahead into the future and warning you to never get caught in the middle of a war. :P

You know, this will become a common danger when things such as teletransportation and time machines become generally available. You need to be mindful of when / where you choose to travel to. So yeah, maybe that's what your brain is referring to. :P

I have had dreams, where I wake up and do something and everything seems so slow...

Then I wake up and realize, that I just had a dream about waking up.

It's pretty damn confusing.

[REDACTED]

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Sofia? Your flag shows Russia... I thought you were in Portugal...

@ZonkeyBalls Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Sofia? Your flag shows Russia... I thought you were in Portugal...

I'm actually in the UK. I'm living here for the moment. I'm indeed from Portugal but when I post in Amirite with certain phones, it shows the Russian flag.

I thought about putting a little more cream in my coffee but I didn't want to get up.
I had just sat down and took my boots off.

I was thinking, "I need one of those tiny refrigerators right here on the side of the recliner, then I could put cream and such in it and I wouldn't have to get up"...

Then I though "I have to get up to get another cup of coffee any way, so I'll just remember to put extra cream next time....because if I put a tiny refrigerator by the recliner...I'd have to put a coffee pot too, or I'd still have to get up anyway".

That's what I was thinking..

Then I got up and got another cup of coffee....with extra cream.

@DandyDon I thought about putting a little more cream in my coffee but I didn't want to get up. I had just sat down and took...

I'm pretty sure I've heard before that if you want to find an easy (less active) way to do something, find a lazy person xD You just reminded me of that xD

@Sofia I'm pretty sure I've heard before that if you want to find an easy (less active) way to do something, find a lazy...

Yea, you just have to remember to think things all the way through.

If you try something and it doesn't work... because you didn't think it all the way through..."You're lazy".

If you try something and it works, because you thought it all the way through..."You're working smart".

There's a fine line between a lazy person and a genius. biggrin smilie

Anonymous