+3

Mothers (women who choose NOT to murder their unborn children) should NOT be allowed to serve on the Supreme Court of the United States. Ruth Bader Ginsburgh has two children. She must be be ousted because she is a potential threat to Roe v Wade. SHE CHOSE TO NOT ABORT!!!

Ginsburg must be removed from the Supreme Court. She has children. She did NOT abort! She is a threat to Roe v Wade....RIGHT Bernie???

https://i.imgur.com/jIHtMUN.gif
Politics
4 24

Another stupid question to start an argument. Geez..................

@2789736

Hahah I'd be ashamed to put my name to a post such as this. It's very obvious they want to start a fight....they can't think of anything to defend Trump about, so they start in with this crap. Hilarious.

@2789745

Even teenagers wouldn't post such nonsense. They are much smarter than some of these anon posters.

@2789751

The righties are always bragging about the great economy, but they seem to have forgotten they are mostly part time jobs, and with Trump imposing tariffs, even those jobs won't be available. And they fail to mention the fact that wages aren't rising. Ummm, so much for them thinking Trump is doing a good gob.

@2789755

You'd think with all the jobs they brag about, they'd be out there working instead of spending their time online....lol

You too!

Perhaps you're not actually an imbecile, and do realize that many, many women who've had an abortion either already had children, or had them later on.
Maybe you do realize, that many, many women who support Roe v Wade are indeed mothers.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +6Reply

This is the stupidest post I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying a lot.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +5Reply
@Skr3wBall This is the stupidest post I've ever seen on this site, and that's saying a lot.

I agree and I said practically the same thing.... it doesn't get any dumber than this post.

@2790134

There's no such thing as liberal logic. Political ideologies don't bear their own systems of logic.

Nothing about this post is coherent, and the description underneath is even stupider. Having children doesn't make you exempt from being pro-choice, that's literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +2Reply

Same old argument for every SCOTUS confirmation. You would think the only issue in this country for the Supreme Court to rule on is Roe VS Wade. I mean there has been 45 years of conservative rulings and the law has not been altered. So why the same old shit everytime?

@Will_Janitor Same old argument for every SCOTUS confirmation. You would think the only issue in this country for the Supreme...

Will...because trump armamently stated that he would appoint judges that would overturn roe. And...he wanted to see women and docs punished for seeking or performing abortions. It has been the far rights wet dream to get to this point. And it isnt just this issue. Gay rights, corporatalization, etc.
The far right carries on about big government, drain the swamp, whatever. But, would like to see big corporations play the same role.
And...why is it that people are so adverse to less stringent border laws for people, but money and corporate power moves unhindered across all borders?

@Carla Will...because trump armamently stated that he would appoint judges that would overturn roe. And...he wanted to see...

I'm not sure how people decide what they believe of what Trump says because he has said so many things. I think people decide what they want to believe and that's the way it stays.

We are like an out of control growing bush. If we trimmed the far right and the far left we would be able to grow higher and better.

I have no problem with less stringent boarder laws. Make the laws and enforce them. I have a problem with uncontrolled migration and people of political leadership ignoring the laws they should be working to improve.

Finally, it's too bad both groups don't just have wet dreams. Then there would be no abortion problem. hehe smilie

That's right. No mother should be on the Supreme Court, according to the liberal horde's protests of Judge Kavanaugh. Agree!

Yet she was approved by the Senate 96-3

You are not the boss of my ute- well I dont have one but you get the point. You dont get to decide that for people.

Oh... I know who you are.