Fizzyoids avatar Money & Economics
2 48

Trump inherited a robust economy Obama inherited a disaster. Obama inherited the Bush
wars he did not start them. Why do I have to point out these facts.

@Fizzyoid Trump inherited a robust economy Obama inherited a disaster. Obama inherited the Bush wars he did not start them...

Exactly. Obama was one of the best president ever, he pulled us out of what would have been the greatest depression ever. Millions of jobs would have been lost. I'm just thankful he was president at that time in our history instead of Trump. Trump has done nothing except ride in on President Obama's coat tails....

@StarzAbove Exactly. Obama was one of the best president ever, he pulled us out of what would have been the greatest...

And all the homes that were lost, it’s hard to place the blame on any single institution there was so much corruption and incompetence to go around.

Why can’t we have intelligent civil debates without resorting to cheap sarcasm and insults that do nothing that helps us understand each other.

@2789856

Freeing Che might be difficult, much as certain lefties would like to.

Even if that was true...I'm glad Trump won and not Hillary.

We would be in soup lines right now... and Obama would be getting blamed for not leaving anything for Hillary to work with.

Fantasy?

I remember my IRA dropping 40% in 2009 that was no fantasy. Lehman Bros. Went bankrupt that was no fantasy.

Obama did not spend his time blaming past administrations he just got to work. He was paid? They all are.

@Fizzyoid Obama did not spend his time blaming past administrations he just got to work. He was paid? They all are.

If you go on Youtube and search that matter, you'll find him doing a lot of blaming..

Of course if you put a favorable spin on them....It isn't so.

Okay discussions over mutt just proved it was the Democratic Party’s fault. That was easy.

Soup lines? Selling pencils and apples on the corner. Oh yeah that’s what would have happened.

@Fizzyoid Soup lines? Selling pencils and apples on the corner. Oh yeah that’s what would have happened.

You have to click "Reply" before replying to someone.

We'll never know...and that my friend, I'm glad to say..

@DandyDon You have to click "Reply" before replying to someone. We'll never know...and that my friend, I'm glad to say..

It’s impossible to have a debate with a crystal ball. I could make unreasonable predictions about the future too but that gets us nowhere.

@DandyDon "Very likely" isn't a prediction to the past...Is it? You're already getting us nowhere.

No but it's not like predicting that had Hillary been elected there would be a depression like 1929 or 2008.

I never liked BO if he had an easy to remember name that would have been better.

How come their are more hispanics and blacks working now,then when Obama was President ?

This administration...I don't even need to argue against it it just does it for me. Watching people doing dances to try and defend it would be amusing if it was all just a work of fiction

Anonymous