If your friend offered to pay you 100 Dollars to sleep by the graveyard at night in Detroit, would u do it?

But it has to be in Detroit

Image for post If your friend offered to pay you 100 Dollars to sleep by the graveyard at night in Detroit, would u do it?
24% Yes 45% HELL NO 17% Perhaps 14% Other
myhouseinthewoodss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 21

No. I'm not afraid of the permanent residents, but the uninvited guests from the streets could be deadly! backoff smilie

Sure. But you can keep the hundo.

Well, the positive point is that, if you get slaughtered, you are already at the graveyard. I could always use a bit of traveling. Better Detroit than Cleveland. Then again, I might be on the "no fly" list - better ask the flies first.

No, I don't need $100.

Hardly worth it for $100.Now if there was more money involved...

Sure if I culd find a safe place nobody could kill me, maybe in a rich family plot

My price for spending the night outside is more than $100. I wouldn't be troubled by the company though. The people in the ground would be the last of my worries.

I would need enough to hire an armed security detail and $5000 for my pocket for the trouble of putting it together. Too much violence in Detroit.

Not even for a million dollars.

No...don't feel like traveling to Detroit.

Make it $500 and all my expenses paid...food, drink, hotel, gas and doing the bet on a Saturday night.

Sure....why not?