+15

Ivanka is to a Feminist as a Plum is to a Prune. Amirite?

No wonder the pink cap Trump haters loathe her so.

Image for post Ivanka is to a Feminist as a Plum is to a Prune. Amirite?
1 23

She is a gorgeous woman. Elegant & classy. I can't believe some of the vile things that some women and gay men say about her.The only answer can be jealousy.

HELLOwithSMILEs avatar HELLOwithSMILE Yeah You Are +6Reply

Uh....Ivanka is big on talking about promoting "women's empowerment", and claims to be a feminist.

@Piper2 Uh....Ivanka is big on talking about promoting "women's empowerment", and claims to be a feminist.

Isn't that what you lefties want from women? You just don't like her because she's her father's daughter. Petty. Only liberals are allowed to stand up for women, right?

@JerryHendrickson Isn't that what you lefties want from women? You just don't like her because she's her father's daughter. Petty...

Yeah, I figure most "lefties" do promote and support policies that benefit women.
Actually, I'm fairly neutral about Ms Trump, and have never in any way indicated that I dislike her. I certainly do not blame her for who her father is.

"Only liberals are allowed to stand up for women, right?" Nah, that's just silly....

@JerryHendrickson Your comment above looks pretty anti-Ivanka, as if you're calling her a fake feminist.

The post is a comparison of Ivanka Trump to a "plum" to feminists being "prunes".
Ivanka Trump has publicly proclaimed herself to be a feminist, on occasion. I thought that worthy of mentioning, and I have no idea what all her personal views actually are concerning feminists....

OK Jerry I wasn't sure who she was all trumps wives and kids have weird names. Yes daughter is pretty - she can afford to be polished every time she walks out of the door.

Just...wow.
Her clothing, "class all the way". Made in, like....bangladesh, china, Vietnam, india.....and lobbied to foreign buyers by herself while in the white house. Working for us? Okay.

Every woman, not under a man thumb, has her own definition of feminism. I dont care what they call it.

Is she the ex or the daughter I can't remember. Don'tthink either is much too feminist.

I'm not a particular fan of hers, but she got my support when she was viciously, verbally attacked over her father. This happened in front of her children while she was getting them on an airplane, if my memory serves me correctly. She kept her children calm and focused on some coloring books for them while the idiot ranted and raged at her.
The more the left commits this kind of behavior, the higher Trump's numbers go. Just keep it up - please.

I never saw anyone as jealous as the pink pussy mad hatters. Rightfully so, though.

Cleburnes avatar Cleburne Yeah You Are 0Reply