-11

LIBERALS say that Judge Kavanaugh can't be a Supreme court Justice because of his "Frat Boy" first name.

The latest line of attack from liberals against Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee for the Supreme Court, is knocking the judge for his “frat boy”-sounding first name.
“We'll be DAMNED if we're going to let five MEN—including some frat boy named Brett—strip us of our hard-won bodily autonomy and reproductive rights,” the influential pro-choice organization NARAL tweeted Tuesday.

NARAL on Twitter“We'll be DAMNED if we're going to let five MEN—including some frat boy named Brett—strip us of our hard-won bodily autonomy and reproductive rights. #StopKavanaugh #SaveRoe https://t.co/22GYMTVLgj”https://twitter.com/NARAL/status/1016835475494064128
2 38
@StarzAbove

Obviously Biff Tannen! He's alive and well!

@Tanor_Faux Obviously Biff Tannen! He's alive and well!

Ha, I have no idea who Biff Tannen is, but this Biff is anon. lol I would be ashamed to put my name to a silly post like this one.

@Tanor_Faux Biff Tannen is the bad guy from Back to the Future hah

lol Thanks, now I remember....but that's such an old movie. lol

@2790293

haha for sure..... I would be ashamed to put my name to a post as silly as this one is. They are grasping at straws, since they can't think of anything good the president has done....so they revert to this nonsense. lol

@2790292

I think all anon posts should be boycotted, maybe they would get the message if no one replied to their crap.

@2790305

Exactly and I laugh at who upvotes those types.... I call them drama kings. lol

@2790321

Probably not....

You're the only person I've seen make that claim...

@ForkNdaRoad You're the only person I've seen make that claim...

Same with me Fork. The OP must need a lot of attention to post something so silly.

A relatively few LIBERALS have, no doubt. Mostly, people are concerned about some views he's expressed, and how much those views might influence his votes as a Supreme Court justice. Much like CONSERVATIVES have been, whenever a president of the opposing party nominates one...

It's alleviating to know that nobody cares what a liberal thinks or says anymore. They are silly and wrong to the point of laughter or embarrassment on EVERYTHING!

Nothing wrong with his name -Opposition Targets Kavanaugh Name Brett

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Nothing wrong with his name -Opposition Targets Kavanaugh Name Brett

This is a joke post, Lorraine, no liberal has said that. Just laugh at how silly this OP is...and did you notice he's anon? lol lol

@StarzAbove This is a joke post, Lorraine, no liberal has said that. Just laugh at how silly this OP is...and did you notice...

starz i didn't notice . thank you for making me look more carefully i don't usually answer any of their questions. Besides most people will call him judge not his real name.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred starz i didn't notice . thank you for making me look more carefully i don't usually answer any of their...

You're welcome. It was a joke on the Colbert show, but this anon thought it would start a fight on here. That's how low some people are. Guess they need the attention.

I personally think Brett is a very nice name. You're right they would call him Judge Kavanagh.

@2790241

army wife that was a silly article right

@2790341

While the right loves uncontrolled, big government.
They love the unbridled power, greed and ecological recklessness of big corporations.
Especially when the representatives have access to a pile of crumbs.

@2790627

I dont think so many hate america.
I think they hate what trump represents. Which, by the way, is not me. I get that he is pushing an agenda that you approve of. But, the man is just, well...you know how i think of him.
When you speak of the last administration, i could surmise that you hated america for the eight years of his administration. Why did you not leave?
Nato isnt just there for the cold war. Our allies came to our defense after 9/11. We need that alliance as badly as they do.
Business in america owns american government. And until american government limits the financial incentive for officials from government, the people will not be first consideration.

If the world was no longer threatened my noko, you're right, it would be a grand thing. But...i dont think that niceties between the two men is going to encourage him to disarm. I hope im wrong.

I know I said a different post was the stupidest post on this site, but this is definitely tied.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +2Reply
@2790288

I think they are too far gone....they crave attention.... pathetic.

@2790294

hahaha they take this site too seriously. But when they don't have a real life, I guess this must be all they have to look forward to.

It would make this site run a lot smoother if the anon feature was done away with.

@2790300

A lot of people have been wanting to get rid of that feature, but to no avail. And I have noticed that all anon posts are pro-Trumpsters. lol That tells us all how desperate they really are. lol

@2790307

I know.... that's because they are bullies.....lol I just laugh at how immature they really are. And the ones that whine and cry about being blocked and make snide comments aimed at their blocker are the worst ones.

Who even knows or cares who has blocked them? It makes no sense. I'm blocked by quite a few big strong men on this site, and it's a relief not to see what they are doing all the time, and I'm sure not gonna make a post directed at any of them. lol

@2790316

No one wants to debate anymore, if one disagrees then the war begins or they block. Oh well....I just consider the source anymore. If they don't respect my opinion, I won't lose any sleep over it.

@2790319

There are a few that will debate without getting mad or going on the attack, but most start out my calling people names....that's what kids do.... or trying to convince you, you're wrong. lol I wonder if they will admit they were wrong about Trump, when their pocketbooks take a hit.

A man by the name of Obama was elected.He freed terrorist from Guantanamo.Also honored an a.w.o.l. service man on the steps of the White House.This is what Liberals like,cause nothing was said.

@hootowl A man by the name of Obama was elected.He freed terrorist from Guantanamo.Also honored an a.w.o.l. service man on...

Of the 122 released Guantanamo detainees confirmed to have re-engaged in terrorist activities, only 9 of them were freed under the Obama administration.... the other 113 were released while George W. Bush was president.

There was plenty said about President Obama's celebration of Bergdahl's return, and the trade-off for the release of the 5 Taliban members. Maybe you didn't hear or see the questioning of the of the move by liberal leaning folks, but I did.

@Piper2 Of the 122 released Guantanamo detainees confirmed to have re-engaged in terrorist activities, only 9 of them...

To me no terrorists should be released by Democrat or Republican. Liberals only complain about the good the President is trying to do.They don't want him to get credit
for anything.