How are the mosquitoes around you?

I think we have a bumper crop this year. I went to weed the tomatoes and I think I lost a quart of blood. Ha!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/8LfaJlBxiSq2c/giphy.gif
32% Bad 51% Not bad 16% Other
Will_Janitors avatar Holidays & Birthdays
10 45

No bites yet .... and believe me, I'm always attacked badly if there is one mosquito within a mile! wary smilie

Like everything else in Texas... big omg smilie

@ForkNdaRoad Like everything else in Texas... big

If those are big, then I guess Finland is the worst place on Earth.

About the size somewhere between completely imaginary and a truck.

@ZonkeyBalls If those are big, then I guess Finland is the worst place on Earth. About the size somewhere between completely...

Are they huge there? I've heard some pretty crazy stories about mosquitoes up north.

We have a large colony of bats in Austin that helps rid us of mosquitoes here. So I probably shouldn't complain :)

@ForkNdaRoad Are they huge there? I've heard some pretty crazy stories about mosquitoes up north. We have a large colony of...

Well, I wouldn't recommend hiking in the rural areas of Finland during the summertime.

It's going to hurt you much more personally, than just your wallet, trying to find a proper cure for the fifteen cubic feet bulgy extensions of your already weirdly shaped head.

some got into my bedroom last night awful I couldn't sleep and started feeling itchy all over- that picture is crazy disturbing

@2790253

It's that water polo team from the Eastern part of Sahara.

Never too bad here. Should be as the river and backwater are close. But...i have bats! I love my bats:)

I was hoping to buy a car with a pussy magnet.

What I got was a pair of sneakers with mosquito magnets. They are bigger on this side of the pond. I was quite intrigued, when I saw the ones in Dallas. They were like one third of the size we have to deal with around here.

@2790339

I got my ass licked by a Martian psycho toad.

I've not seen any this year....but I don't spend much time outside!

Just got back from New England. Just saddle 'em up but the black flies were worse.

@ozzyboy Just got back from New England. Just saddle 'em up but the black flies were worse.

Horse flies always seem to think they should have a free ride on my backside. I guess I'm just the regular whipping boy for them.

@2795095

Two point one words:

"What the fuck?"

Menacing...I'm going to try this technique of eradication.

Every damn summer.

@dru18 Every damn summer.

Finnish mosquitos are worse. They survive the winter, thanks to necromancers and black voodoo priests. Not to sound racist, though...

Mosquitoes have always been fond of me. It's been a dry summer in Western NY, but I still notice them.

@2790486

In Marburg, sie heben Pokalen,
 Und singen mit runden Vokalen:  
" 'Sgibt keine Moskitos,
 Jedoch gibt's Burritos
 In mehreren Mex-Esslokalen."

@2790742

Hallo Fredrik,

Ja, keine Moskitos, aber Burritos sind in Marburg erhaeltlich. Viel Vergnuegen!   biggrin smilie

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Res...urg_Hesse.html

@2790805

Bitt'schoen! biggrin smilie

Mosquitoes are always bad around here, soon as the weather is warm enough for them to come out.

If I went outside right now, it wouldn't take long for the acupuncture to start.

Nothing we can't handle. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Nothing we can't handle.

You are surrounded by more fairies than i am:)