how many couples of Godzilla can live on earth? what number of Godzilla on earth should be considered endangered species?

WonderMans avatar
4 9
@ZonkeyBalls 42.

You did the math. You are no longer the only one doing goofy questions. Yours are a little different though like: "What was it like the last time a weasel ran up your pant-leg?"

@ZonkeyBalls Well, I did learn from the worst. Uncle Vic had a tremendous effect in my down-bringing.

Yep, he's a wild-man that one. Here he is in an interview after a car smashed into the Arby's where he works: YouTube video thumbnail

@JerryHendrickson Yep, he's a wild-man that one. Here he is in an interview after a car smashed into the Arby's where he works:...

No, that's Aunt Carla. I know, they look exactly the same, but that's mostly because the circumstances around this whole site are shrouded by the mysterious cloud of radiation from Chernobyl.

@WonderMan antonym of up keeping = down bringing wrong the right is down Dumping XD

No, Uncle Vic has never taught me how to maintain my dumps in the vicinity of the Air Traffic Controllers. That's because the VFR (Visual Flight Rules) approach scares most of the pilots shitless. Thus the constipation.