Feminist spokesperson/hero/icon Stormy Daniels arrested for ALLOWING a man to touch her sacred female body on stage....for money!

Stormy Daniels was arrested late Wednesday while performing at a strip club in Columbus, Ohio for allegedly allowing a customer to touch her while on stage. An Ohio law prohibits anyone who isn’t a family member to touch a nude or semi-nude dancer.

Image for post Feminist spokesperson/hero/icon Stormy Daniels arrested for ALLOWING a man to touch her sacred female body on stage....for money!
9% # Me Too. 0% Arrest the guy! Yes means NO! 18% Not MY spokesperson/hero/icon. 0% CONTEXT! 18% You GO girl!! 18% LOL!! Priceless! 0% Hey, she made a dollar! 0% I'm boycotting this anon post! 0% Lies!! 36% Other
Law
2 28

In other news the sky is still blue, grass is still green and Trump chose to cheat with a porn star... Someone who gets paid to have sex.

He boldly went where so many have gone before. And then he shared that with his unsuspecting wife. Who says he's selfish???

@2790475

Obviously, the only reason most people have even heard of Stormy Daniels, is her alleged affair with Trump. It is not only reasonable to think of him in regards to Daniels and touching....it's about impossible not to.

@2790475

This is the president's mistress... You know, the nasty disgusting porn star he chose to cheat on his gorgeous wife with. While she was caring for their newborn, no less.

LOL, he doesn't even own himself...no smilie

I just find it sorta creepy that the law allows touching by family members.

LOL

The charges were dropped.

And Jim Jordan turned a blind eye on sexual harassment. Now, out of the two, which do think is a little bit more disturbing?

@dru18 The charges were dropped. And Jim Jordan turned a blind eye on sexual harassment. Now, out of the two, which do...

They should be having hearings on Jordan instead of the fiasco that went on today with the FBI agent.

@StarzAbove They should be having hearings on Jordan instead of the fiasco that went on today with the FBI agent.

I'm surprised the FBI guy didn't just tell Jordan and Gowdy to shove it and walk out of the hearing. The FBI guy has a lot more patience than I. Since some silly congressman has no real power, I can't understand why anyone would ever testify in front of them.

@Flrdsgns I'm surprised the FBI guy didn't just tell Jordan and Gowdy to shove it and walk out of the hearing. The FBI guy...

He held his own against a group of Republican bullies. They kept going over and over the same thing. What he said in his texts to his friend, had no bearing on the election whatsoever. But they were too dumb to realize it. Their main goal is to discredit the FBI so when Mueller tells the world how corrupt and evil Trump is....with proof....they are hoping people won't believe it.

That's how corrupt the Republican Congress is. They don't care about the American people, just the money and power they can obtain with Trump as president.

I have a lot of respect for the FBI lawyer who just didn't bother to show up for the hearing the day before. Since Congress can't really do anything to her, why bother talking them in the first place?
As you can probably guess, I have nothing but contempt for Congress. What a useless organization, they refuse to do their job, so why have a Congress at all?

@Flrdsgns I have a lot of respect for the FBI lawyer who just didn't bother to show up for the hearing the day before. Since...

I'm in agreement. They are letting Trump run the show, and they are too afraid to confront him. They better step up to the plate before it's too late.

Actually, it is alleged that Ms Daniels touched patrons. The charges have been dismissed....

Trump did more than touch her, he's the one that should go to jail.

I can see the TV advertisment now:

Arrested for touching a patron while stripping, Stormy remembered than an ex, ex, ex, sexual partner was POTUS, so she called him.
He didn't call back.

If you need a lawyer and your ex ex ex sexual partner isn't POTUS,
Call slimy lawyers inc. @ 888 6969

Blue. Would you mind? This is supposed to be your website, after all. Zonkeyhole.

she's a porn star what is this sacred female body stuff all of a ssudden