The Brits sure have a great sense of humor....how fitting to have a balloon for his arrival in London. lol

Even has a diaper on him. lol

I'm sure he'll be tweeting about that...lol

Image for post The Brits sure have a great sense of humor....how fitting to have a balloon for his arrival in London.   lol
StarzAboves avatar News & Current Events
11 100

He's already tweeting about how much they love him. lol

Apparently, many citizens of Britain share the disdain many citizens of this country have for him. I can't blame them, considering all that has come out of that small in size mouth. Since he behaves like a petulant child so often, I think the diaper was an appropriate addition to the balloon.

@Piper2 Apparently, many citizens of Britain share the disdain many citizens of this country have for him. I can't...

Yes they do. And after his comments yesterday against May, there will be many more who will show their disdain for him.

@2790724

It is generally a minority of people who actually "march" in protest of something.

@Piper2 It is generally a minority of people who actually "march" in protest of something.

He can't stand it when someone goes against Trump here in America and it's even worse now that it's in his own country.

@StarzAbove He can't stand it when someone goes against Trump here in America and it's even worse now that it's in his own country.

It seems so. I guess it's okay to praise and defend the president of the United (?) States, but not so much when anyone criticizes the president of their own country....or doesn't welcome him in theirs.

@Piper2 It seems so. I guess it's okay to praise and defend the president of the United (?) States, but not so much...

Exactly. They can't face the fact that Trump is a liar and a con man, and when their own people protest against him, they go bonkers. They know we speak the truth but they refuse to admit it. Oh well, some people never learn.

@2791134

What "insults"? It is true that no small number of people in your country dislike our president, whether they came out to protest his visit or not. I can't and wouldn't claim to know just how many.
I acknowledge that you are far more qualified to speak of what is going on in your country than I, JD.

@2791189

Yeah, I agree that it would be. You think my agreeing that you don't like it when "someone goes against Trump" is an insult to you?
Sure you wouldn't mind it if someone runs down your Prime Minister....since Trump has and you don't seem to mind a bit. I guess you don't much like her, just as many of us in this country dislike our president.

I believe many people in your country dislike Trump more than a little, as they do in several in other European countries. That really isn't disputable....

@2791242

I'm aware that many in other countries don't much like America, JD, or "Americans" in general. I recall when I acknowledged that once on a post, I got a long diatribe from one of our staunch conservative members, about how I must hate my country. biggrin smilie

Okay, and we have many "good reasons" for disliking our president.

Good show in Britain! They made more than their own laugh. Goes to show how other big countries view him. The diaper is a nice touch.

@2790725

It's not just the Mayor who dislikes Trump.... we see with our own eyes the people protesting against Trump with good reason. Even the Queen is just having a tea with him, no grand carriage ride.

@SynysterSissy Huge protests over there. They hate him.

Exactly, at one point in time they tried to ban him from coming to the UK....that tells the world that he isn't liked there.

@2790816

And I live here and know what's going on with Trump, but you think you know more about my country than I do.

As far as the protests going on in your country, it's plain to see. thousands are marching against Trump. People do not like Trump....in your country...you need to face the facts.

@2790872

Why do you always have to make it personal, I have never ever said that you were lacking in intelligence, but when you're losing an argument you revert to name calling! Sad and pathetic.

@2790579

That's not what we're hearing on this side of the pond. lol It's hilarious. lol

@2790579

Not all your fellow countrymen would agree with you..

@PhilboydStudge Not all your fellow countrymen would agree with you..

And I remember when they wanted to ban him from coming to their country. Doesn't sound like they like Trump much.

If they loved him so much they wouldn't be protesting. lol

@2790979

I read Cleese's tweet earlier today and your comments made me think of it. I know he's only one man.

@PhilboydStudge I read Cleese's tweet earlier today and your comments made me think of it. I know he's only one man.

He's right though. Trump has made all our allies mad.... slapping tariffs on our closed allies, Canada, Mexico. He thought they wouldn't retaliate, but they did and now our farmers are even worried. Their crops will be ready to harvest in a few weeks, and they won't be getting the money they deserve, all because of our moronic president. He never thinks anything through. He's only for Trump, he doesn't care anything about us Americans.

@StarzAbove He's right though. Trump has made all our allies mad.... slapping tariffs on our closed allies, Canada, Mexico...

Farmers might as well let the fields go fallow, since there are no illegals to pick the crops and the cheap farmers don't want to pay a living wage for workers.

@Flrdsgns Farmers might as well let the fields go fallow, since there are no illegals to pick the crops and the cheap farmers...

That's true, and we can only imagine how high our food bills are gonna be. They are already too high, and it will only get worse.

flrd - that may be true but hey farmers are poor, they offer work nobody wants it. we had mexicans that come to maine to pick the blueberries - it used to be a job all the teenagers got in summer - teenagers now will not do any work -They got the mexicans for a few years .No more the blueberry fields got rid of all rocks trees and obstructions so now a machine can do the work instead of people. I blaim it all on to the lazy teens. o_o smilie

@2790579

Oh no JD have the Mslums gotten into your world too? We need to have more pigs or something they can't stand to frighten all the mslums away.

Hehe, gotta love'em.

@2790591

It's not the mayor that's doing it, it's the common people who are protesting.....

...and it's no more petty than what Trump does every day...and he's a president.

@2790657

The whining was expected, wasn't it? lol

Of course just like Trump, they blame someone else instead of facing the facts. People are realizing how disgusting Trump really is, all around the world. And it will even be worse when he meets with Putin. Shame, shame on Trump.

@2790657

Hey, it made Post of the Day, today, Monday. lol

This comment was deleted.
@2834835

lol That was 5 months ago. lol You seem to be obsessed with me, following my comments, how odd. lol But that's OK I'll take it as a compliment. Image in content

@2790740

@2790796

Believe what you want, but this tells it all. Thousands are protesting and this is coming from Fox News....who favors Trump.

@2790806

Do you live in England? This is coming from Fox News, the news stations that favors Trump, so what they are broadcasting is what is happening as we speak.

I'm not arguing over politics, I just stated the facts, nothing more, nothing less.

@2790815

I don't like the way our president is treating your chancellor..... if she was a sexy good looking woman, he wouldn't be treating her so badly.

I don't speak German, but I'll take that as a nice goodbye. lol

@2790911

Links?

I'm not seeing that at all..

According to research from Opinium, only 12% of Britons would vote for the Republican presidential candidate if they could take part in this week's American election.

http://www.businessinsider.com/...-trump-2016-11

According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-...g-says-1016136

Donald Trump is not popular in Britain.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/...heres-why.html

@PhilboydStudge Links? I'm not seeing that at all.. According to research from Opinium, only 12% of Britons would vote for the...

Thanks for the info. I knew the Brits didn't like him, and it will probably get worse after he back stabbed Theresa May on this visit.

Trump isn't popular anywhere..... he's making all our allies mad, and cozying up to our enemies.

@2790989

When you throw out a number like 95% it begs the question: where did that come from?

@PhilboydStudge When you throw out a number like 95% it begs the question: where did that come from?

I see you're replying to our In House Bully! When he loses he starts name calling. Pathetic.

@StarzAbove I see you're replying to our In House Bully! When he loses he starts name calling. Pathetic.

They all do. Look at the comments for today. They all need a vacation or something.

@SynysterSissy They all do. Look at the comments for today. They all need a vacation or something.

As usual this was a fun post, and the malcontents are trying to ruin it. Oh well, it was to be expected, they refuse to face the facts.

@2790997

Your 5% is generous only if one assumes that every single Brit who dislikes Trump protested. You don't believe that any more than I do.

You're right about one thing though. I don't have a clue what the British people think. That's why I looked for more information.

I now have something in common with Trump.We have both been to Blenheim Palace.But only one of us had to pay £30 to get back to Oxford!

@ThePrinceofWales I now have something in common with Trump.We have both been to Blenheim Palace.But only one of us had to pay £30...

hahaha. I saw that palace, you Brits have beautiful castles, and palaces. And you sure know how to put on a grand parade, beautiful weddings, and now even protests..... lol

It's all over the news here today, thousands protesting against Trump..... he's an embarrassment to us here in the states and now even in your country. And it will only get worse when he sucks up to Putin next week. Americans are holding our breath that he doesn't give away Alaska to the Russians.

I didn't know Carl Lewis was about to visit London.

Silly thing - I never understand British humor. Weird cause all my ancestors were from england or ireland

"The Brits sure have a great sense of humor..."

Yep, and so do the Germans. But somehow, I don't think the latter's sense of humor was quite so appreciated in certain quarters. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie
"Obama the savior"

@Thinkerbell "The Brits sure have a great sense of humor..." Yep, and so do the Germans. But somehow, I don't think the...

Obama isn't president, seems you people just can't stay focused.

Thanks for making this post the Post of the Day....lol

@StarzAbove Obama isn't president, seems you people just can't stay focused. Thanks for making this post the Post of the Day....lol

The focus is not on who was president, but on how unappreciative of humor libs were when the "savior" was the butt of it. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell The focus is not on who was president, but on how unappreciative of humor libs were when the "savior" was the...

Yes, this post is about Trump not Obama. You people never have anything good to say about Trump because there isn't anything, so you revert back to Obama, Clinton, and whoever else you think you can divert the conversation to. Sad and pathetic.

Especially after Trump threw America under the bus this morning. He is definitely in Putins pocket. What a low day for America. To side with a thug who kills his own people over his own intelligence agencies, his own Security people...Dan Coats, the CIA, even the Republicans....

No need to reply, there's nothing good you can say about what happened today....

@StarzAbove Yes, this post is about Trump not Obama. You people never have anything good to say about Trump because there...

Gee, I thought the post said "sense of humor," and so that's the subject I commented on. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@2791064

Hello Lips, http://www.amirite.com/LipsOfAnAngel I thought you were deactivated, why do you keep going anonymous, are you afraid to talk to me?