+7

Let us all say a prayer today, for those who are possessed by the Demon Donald. They eat Trump, they sleep Trump, they can't get him out of their minds. Must be a miserable existence indeed.

President Trump has completely taken over their lives.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/exorcist-gif-1.gif
3 25

I'll definitely say a prayer for the OP, evidently he is obsessed with Trump or he/she wouldn't be making this post, you think?

@2790839

They would rather whine and cry about who is posting what.

They can't defend Trump because there's nothing good about the man, so they make up stuff. Evidently they stalk and follow our posts, only to cause trouble.

I love it when I've blocked someone and they are out there whining about it, and calling me names. And pretending it doesn't matter, if it didn't matter they wouldn't be crying about it and showing how angry they really are. Shows what bullies we deal with on this site. Grown men acting like 14 year olds on a playground, dissing a girl who has turned her back on them. Pathetic.

@StarzAbove They would rather whine and cry about who is posting what. They can't defend Trump because there's nothing good...

I mean just look at the company he keeps! Look at the tactics of his supporters! Trolling? What are they 12?

Ya got a little something there on your smoking face, might wanna wipe that off. Jus sayin'...

@2791078

Have you noticed they never post anything good about Trump because there isn't anything, so they try to demean the liberals who are anti Trump. All their posts are against those that know the truth about Trump.

I haven't seen one post praising Trump and telling us how great he is.... lol

@Sofia

hahaha You nailed it and by an anonymous poster! lol

@2791155

yes they did at my school so hah your statement is deflated see it flying away

Good idea.

Must be tough for the Pre-pubes to wear socks.

As a Finn, I don't get these posts. It's just politics, it doesn't really matter that much in the long run.

These people hate Trump more than they love this country and demonstrate daily that they refuse to work across the isle for the good of this country. It is unbelievable that voters keep putting these childish, petulant individuals back into office. They keep getting paid while doing nothing for their constituents.

@2791080

It the too numerous to name lefties who refuse to work with their counterparts across the isle. Stubbornly shaking their heads, crossing their arms and refusing to even talk about getting things done. Name a repub who acts like that??
How long would you like the lefties list to be? Manchin is the only one on the left who even comes close to trying to work across the isle.
Try to come up with your own words - don't ride my coat tail words.

Oh man we need that badly. how can you look at this and not see a complete disaster. the most corrupt administration in history.

@TomboyJanet Oh man we need that badly. how can you look at this and not see a complete disaster. the most corrupt...

It's very obvious to true Americans what a con man he really his, but his supporters have their head in the sand or up his butt one....not sure which.

I pray for their sorry souls every day. They are mentally sick and hate driven.

Creepy movie, but it fits the situation.