Happy Friday the 13th, the day of superstitions. Are you superstitious? Name some of the superstitions people have regarding this day.

If you see a black cat, beware! lol

Image for post Happy Friday the 13th, the day of superstitions.   Are you superstitious?   Name some of the superstitions people have regarding this day.
StarzAboves avatar
3 19
@2790761

That's good, I'm not either.

Brits aren't superstitious-we have Trump here today!

@ThePrinceofWales Brits aren't superstitious-we have Trump here today!

hahahaha good one Blew....I just hope he doesn't blow up the town with his lies and back stabbing. lol Take care, friend.

I used my neighbor's black cat to clean out the ladder, from both larger sides of the steps. Her pet rabbit lost a foot in the process.

Thank you Starz, no I'm not really superstitious but still hope nothing bad has happened to you today love. 乂º◡º乂

@Ada Thank you Starz, no I'm not really superstitious but still hope nothing bad has happened to you today love...

Thanks Ada, I've had a pretty good day, except on here where someone called me names. lol I just consider the source...another bully.

@Ada Aww sorry to hear that love. 乂º︵º乂

Thanks, I feel sorry for people like that who can't accept the fact that they are wrong, so they start with the name calling. Rather childish in my opinion.

I like to think that I'm not superstitious. To the best of my knowledge I am not.

My kid's birthday is on Friday 13th... sometimes. If I was superstitious before, I'm not now. I guess he killed that part of me. lol

Well Australia had the luck of seeing a lunar eclipse over night or tonight, though it was only partial, and i think only the southernost of Australia gets to see it.