ThePrinceofWaless avatar Life
9 35

I have on occasion put a glass in the fridge and a carton of milk in the cabinet...

@ForkNdaRoad I have on occasion put a glass in the fridge and a carton of milk in the...

haha I've not done that....YET! My husband misplaces things all the time....I found crackers in the fridge the other day...lol

I make a grocery list, but usually forget to take it with me to the store. crs smilie

OK that is an always thing Like I want a cup of coffee but forget to stop and buy it on the way, then need to go back track. keys wallet are always lost too.

Going to the toilet and forgetting to unzip, before having a pee.

I was just clearing the table, picked up a pen and threw it into the dish water. Really not paying attention to what I was doing.

All of the above.

I regularly get 10 miles up the road without my wallet. Have a hook for my keys, which i lose almost daily.
Backtracking is my life story.

Brain transplant. :P probably the most direct example of absent minded no?

@2791315

As a teen I baked a cake with 1 1/4 cup of oil and 1/4 cup of water. It was a monstrosity if ever there was one. I just stood there staring, took a minute to figure out where it all went wrong. My father laughed so hard I thought he might have a heart attack.

I've also learned that a "safe place" is the place where things go and never come back. When I get the idea now, I know that's the one place not to put things.

What was it that you wanted me to do again?

When I get out of bed.

Squirting nose spray into my eye...man, that hurt like hell.

I make a paper list of what to pick up at the grocery store then forget to refer to it when I get there :·(

I left the apartment to get water, came back with all kind of groceries but not water.

Anonymous