VicZincs avatar Animals & Nature
0 20
@2791370

True. So why do they care now?

@2791418

I assume you mean the jerks who think there are only 2 genders, and not those discriminated agaists for choosing the restroom in which they feel most comfortable. Right?

@2791448

Agreed. A different opinion does not a jerk make. Jerkdom is a special place reserved for those who have no real problems so they have to complain when someone else's problems seem petty to them.

@2791486

OK, now I see what you were saying Diego.
You're right - there's no excuse for the behavior Vic is displaying here. I stand corrected.

@2791448

Preferential treatment?
It's true, isnt it? People like you havent a clue, and have no intention of getting one.

@2792127

Oh. Okay. That splains it.

@2791370

Your comment makes no sense. Basically you are saying we should live every day caring only about core essentials and other things that bother us don't matter at all. So I'm guessing you are going to throw out your modern everyday unnatural conveniences and go live in the woods then yes?

@2791797

right but it hasn't happened so people DO care about trans issues. I mean for fucks sake just let them pee! And don't be putting trans men in the ladies room either! (women ---> Male transition) because boys will be boys even if they are trans boys. It's all about the way your mind is patterned. To think we can just put a label on someone and a one size fits all analysis of their mind is not only futile but laughable as well. With that in mind a tans woman will likely be beat up in the mens room for not conforming to a bland society, and by denying them the ability to use the ladies room you, by extension, are supporting putting their life at risk.

In short: LET THEM FUCKING PEE IN PEACE YOU WEIRDO

@TomboyJanet right but it hasn't happened so people DO care about trans issues. I mean for fucks sake just let them pee! And...

Janet -I won't talk to any anonymous poster so I will jump in between and talk to you instead. how about we have just single cell bathrooms anyone goes in and out? That probably won't leave much room for any toilets - then even men will have to wait in line hahaha

Thatisn't so frightening. It has happened a least 2 times according to the bible, i tend to believe that part because it is more history than other parts and can be backed up bu just about every other written history of the world.

Anonymous