Why are we making this site not look like something thats supposed to be fun?

I get it, "AmIrite" is trying to be unique by having their own layout. But I honestly still think that there should be different sections where it makes it easy for people to avoid politics.
If you guys want the site to be the best it can be, this really might have to be done.
I know theres people who probably purposely avoid this site because of the fact that when they click on "Opinions" and "Questions" all they see is politics or half politics, and it turns them off.
Why are you guys still paying for a website thats half-dead, and it stays the same all the time, when you could change it around, build it better to try to attract more people.

In my opinion the site's design looks nice, and there are some good features about this site. But make it look more fun.

I will say though the notification's alerts at the bottom corner is nice. And featured and achievements is nice.

And the random little stats on your profile is cool.

But ultimately I do think changing the layout could end up help keep traffic to the site.

And changing it around a little would also be a fresh new thing that people already on here would be talking about, and you could create some buzz off of it.

Something to think about.

Image for post Why are we making this site not look like something thats supposed to be fun?
83% Yes I would like to see a change 0% No it's good the way it is. 17% Other
myhouseinthewoodss avatar Internet & Apps
5 9

I don't mind talking about anything if people are respectful about it and I'm aware of the topic. But this is the internet - people don't tend to be nice or civil here. So yes, I would like to see that change.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yes I would like to see a change +3Reply

This used to be a fun site and it still is at times. But there are a lot of bullies on here, who only think their opinion is the right one, and that will never change no matter how many changes management makes. And if one doesn't agree, then they will stalk, harass and badger other people.

I bypass a lot of questions, some just don't interest me..... so I guess that's what everyone should do. If they don't want to get into an argument, just bypass any question that they might think will turn mean.

GOOD POST!

@StarzAbove This used to be a fun site and it still is at times. But there are a lot of bullies on here, who only think their...

I dont care about bullies. I already know they will exist no matter what.

And it's mostly politics. This is why I'm trying to seperate politics from this site. Into it's own category, where all the people with different views can go there and fight with each other.

And leave the peaceful fun loving people to their own category and it'll work out much better.

Good question and that would make sense but I don't think it'll ever happen.

I just avoid a lot of questions sometimes, even if they're not about politics.

I like going on political questions once in a while on here but it's not an everyday thing for me..

So I just skip past a lot of questions.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yes I would like to see a change -1Reply