German composer Robert Schumann was self admitted to a mental asylum where he was diagnosed with "psychotic melancholia" Among other things, he couldn't get the musical note "A" out of his head. Do obsessive Trump haters suffer the same mental illness?

They can't get President Trump out of their head.

Image for post German composer Robert Schumann was self admitted to a mental asylum where he was diagnosed with "psychotic melancholia"  Among other things, he couldn't get the musical note "A" out of his head. Do obsessive Trump haters suffer the same mental illness?
2 16

I don't know. Since you appear to be the person that keeps talking about trump haters non-stop, I'm sure you understand that kind of obsession way more than I do. How's your brain? Feel like you have a mental illness inside there somewhere?

@2791516

I think the OP chose the right name....Cracked. lol The Trump supporters are more obsessed with Trump and anyone else. They can't say anything good about him, so they try to demean others. lol Typical, in my opinion. lol

I agree with Sofia and DWF. There are more posts hating on the liberals than the other way around. Just check the questions today, this one for starters, and I've seen two others and it's early in the day.

You and your friends will be in a mental ward long before any of the anti-Trump people.

Nope. There are many legit reasons to dislike him and disapprove the fact he's got any power over our country whatsoever.

I just think about how awful it would feel to be angry and offended 24/7. Every waking moment is dedicated to hate and negativity, and that is not good for your mental health at all. I feel sorry for some of those people.

we just live in the real world not the obey or die world

That was great.I think you are on to something.

Anonymous