Here's a REAL challenge: Name something more nauseating and disgusting than a Trump hater in a bikini.

Maybe this is the REAL reason they are so bitter?

Image for post Here's a REAL challenge: Name something more nauseating and disgusting than a Trump hater in a bikini.
50% impossible 0% cat shit 0% trench foot 0% poison oak 0% gonnorhea 33% none of the above 17% Other
0 32

Here's a PRESENT for you: go on my profile. Click on one of the little boxes under my profile picture where it says Block, then Okay. I'll pay you 500£. Just send me a message with your banking details after you click Okay.
Looking forward to get your message.

@2791576

Loool, nooope. I can give you slice of cake, though? Chocolate?

@2791638

Okay. Now send me your address, where you keep your car keys, your banking details, your pin code... or if you don't feel like sharing such information, just tell me what kind of drink get you drunk the faster... and I'll send you the slice through mail.

@2791658

That's eyecist!

@Sofia I don't understand, sorry.

Scammers try to get people through e-mail.

The scammer claims they'll send them lots of money to hold for them, if they can get your banking information to send you the money..

Sometimes they claim to be prince or princess from different places. hehe smilie

Can't say that I've seen any Trump "haters" in a bikini lately, but I figure many who dislike him don't look disgusting in a bikini...should they choose to wear one.
Yeah, I can think of many, many things more disgusting than what some might look like in skimpy swim wear, and it's no kind of challenge all...

TRUMP IN A BIKINI!

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet none of the above +2Reply

People bitching over elections like its the end of the world

@Sunny_the_skeptic People bitching over elections like its the end of the world

All the bitching in the world, isn't going to reward them with any more votes and voting is the only thing that matters...In the end.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince someone they're wrong about what they think in politics, anymore than I would go diving to floss a sharks teeth..

They can keep bitching.
I'll just vote, when that time comes.

why is a hippy supporting trump? YEAH BRAND LOYALTY MANN!! BUSINESS HIPPY!!

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet none of the above 0Reply

How is going out of your way to hate on someone, any different then someone hating Trump?

You're being consumed by hate.

Wouldn't you be the better person if you just accepted that no matter what, some people are going to hate and let them live with the choice they've made?

It is a hard thing to do, take the higher road.